Better Than This

Hi again everyone! Ugh, I hate using the same excuse that I have been busy, but honestly that's exactly what happened. I just moved into another new house (different from the other one I moved into) and we've been doing a lot of repair. We have to get our wood cut and stacked before winter and have to paint all of our new buildings on our property. But on the happy side I am officially a senior in high school and I got my first cell cellphone! So hopefully now I will be able to update the story more. Just a warning, I didn't have a lot of time to proof read this and haven't seen the movie in a while so there may be a few errors so if you see any big ones feel free to message me or comment. Thank you all so much for continuing to read my story... I can't believe I have almost 7,000 people reading my story. It makes me so happy and gives me such motivation to continue writing it. And thank you to everyone who commented on my story. They always make my day. :-) anyway, on with the story and I hope you like it and always remember to comment or message me with any ideas, concerns, problems etc. Thank uou all again so much! :)
Aleah and Aladdin (but mostly Aladdin) were making their way with Jasmine up towards their "house". "Watch your head" Aladdin said as he helped her up the stairs, holding her hand the whole time. Jasmine looked around in wonder...She had never seen anything like this before. It was like a whole new world (Lol, I had to do that) that she was discovering. "Is this where you both live?" she asked and he smiled and replied, "Yep, just me, Aleah, and Abu" as they finally made it to the top of their house. He looked over at Aleah who rolled her eyes and smiled as she realized what he was about to do. They both knew that the best view of the palace was behind the curtain....He stepped back dramaticly and drew back the curtain, revealing the palace at sunset. Aleah smirked to herself.....Her brother could be quite the charmer when he wanted to be. "The palace looks pretty great from here, doesn't it?" Aladdin asked with a dreamy look on his face. But Aleah was suprised to see Jasmine's face turn sad and sour, "Oh, its wonderful" turning away with a sad look on her face. Aleah could see right through Jasmine and knew that something was wrong. Something personal. But Aladdin (being a typical guy) didn''t notice at all. "Can you imagine how amazing it would be to live there?" he asked her-never taking his eyes off the palace. Jasmine rolled her eyes and stated, " Yeah people telling you where to go and how to dress". Aladdin just chuckled, " it is better than around here. Always scraping for food and ducking the guards". Aleah noticied that they were both going off in two different conversations, but seemed to be talking about the same thing. Jasmine continued, "You are not free to make your own choices". Then Jasmine and Aladdin both seemed at a loss for words, " You're just.....trapped". They both looked at each other and realized that they were not the only ones who felt that way. They look deeply into each others eyes but Aladdin broke their intimate gaze with a question and threw her an apple, much to Abu's dismay. "So, where are you from?" Jasmine called it surprisingly quickly and responded with a chuckle, "What does it matter? I ran away and I am NOT going back." Aladdin had already taken a bite of his apple and tossed it to Aleah instead of Abu. Aleah rolled her eyes, sure they had been poor, but they never had to eat off of each other's food. Abu was furious, so Aleah tossed him the apple, but he was still dissatisfied. Jasmine continued, "My father is forcing me to get married". Aleah almost choked laughing as she saw Aladdin's face; he almost looked scared. " That's awful". Meanwhile, Abu had been trying to steal jazmin's Apple out of her hand. But unfortunately he was caught in his sheme by Aladdin, who yelled his name. Abu then yelled some sort of gibberish that was obviously an insult towards Jasmine. But Jasmine only laughed and asked what he was saying. Aladdin still wanted to seem like a gentlemen, so he stuttered,"Uhh- Abu said 'that's not fair'". Jasmine knew he was lying and she laughed and asked, "Oh really? And does Abu have anything else to say?". Their faces were becoming very close now. Aladdin have his most charming smile and smirked, " He really wishes that there was a way to help". They were now face-to-face when Jasmine replied, "Well tell him that's very..sweet." They looked like they were just about to kiss. Aleah ws so shocked she felt like she couldn't breathe. Did Aladdin really love this girl? And did she love him back? But even more importantly if Aladdin and Jasmine fell in love what would happen to Aleah?