First day

Its finally first day of freshman year and you simply cannot wait to see your friends. "Y/N!!", they scream at you as you look for them in the crowd. "They all actually look like freshmen..", you mutter to your petite self as you head towards them.

Its time for the school assembly, everyone's gathered in the auditorium. It felt like forever when, "Good Luck students! You may head back to your classrooms" announced the principal. You try to rush back to class when you make eye contact with a girl you've never particularly noticed before.

She doesn't look away, and you're one hell of a stubborn person so you don't either. But her gaze somehow makes you shy and you end up looking away. "What's wrong with me..??" you complain as your classmates look at you and laugh confusingly.

??" you complain as your classmates look at you and laugh confusingly

The teachers go on with their topics but all you can think of is that "stare off" you had with that weird girl.

School ends and you wait for your bus with your sister. 

"Hey.. Sara? I wanted to ask you something", you ask your sister. "What's up? Did something happen?", she shoots back worriedly. "N-no.. I just wanted to know, what's the deal with that Sam girl? She kept staring at me today.. she's a friend of yours right?" you say, angrily. "Ohh Sam! I've known her for a few years, don't worry about it, she's always like that", Sara says while laughing as she puts her hand over your shoulder.

You get home and forget all about the incident at school. You watch your favorite anime and study a little to be prepared for the next day of school.

 You watch your favorite anime and study a little to be prepared for the next day of school