𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

August 1st, 2020
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Giorgia, Jaden, Amelie, Blake, Travis, and Colson (MGK) all flew out to Wisconsin last night. The DNC was being held in Milwaukee this year. Amelie and Blake have been talking lately so he insisted on coming even though he wouldn't be able to go to the event. Colson wasn't going to the actual event either but didn't wanna leave Travis with a bunch of teens.

The five of them got an AirBnB for the weekend. Amelie and Blake shared a room, Jaden and Giorgia shared a room, and Colson and Travis each had their own.

Jaden no longer had a fever or cough, he felt mostly back to normal. His tonsils were still a bit swollen but the doctor said he wasn't contagious.

Narrative

Narrative

Jaden- you ready for tonight?

Jaden came into the bathroom where Giorgia was getting ready. She looked back at him with a slight smile as her stomach did flips.

Giorgia- I'm terrified

Jaden- I can only imagine... this is huge angel. I know you'll do amazing though.

Giorgia- this is my first time performing live and it's on one of the most watched television events of the year. More people are paying attention to politics than ever before which means more viewers... what if I mess up.

Jaden- hey- dont talk like that. You'll manifest it or some shit. You're going to do amazing, okay?

Giorgia looked at him unsure but he gave her a stern look until she nodded in agreement and sunk into his embrace.

Giorgia- I'm about to go on National Television and sing two unreleased songs...

Jaden- doesn't Dear Society drop today, before the show?

Giorgia- like an hour before, that doesn't even count.

Jaden- what about I Love Me? When does that drop?

Giorgia- not sure, probably just gonna drop it tomorrow since it will have already been performed anyways.

Jaden- well, both songs are incredible and I'm so proud of you.

Giorgia- thank j... how are you doing? Throat feel any better?