Niki, Hbomb and I looked at the ring with amazing eyes. It was beautiful! I feel unease now, what if my idea isn't good enough?!

"Man, that's better than what I was going to do.. " I said in disappointment. "What were you planning?" Purpled said as he tucked the ring away.

"Well-"

I explain my idea to them and I did stutter from embarrassment as I had to tell them I have a crush on ponk.

"Omg foolish that's so cute!! I will totally help!" Niki couldn't help but get all excited and Hbomb was in pure shock while purpled was...

Let's say he's a bit iffy about the idea.
"Alright, master I'm in!" I mentally groan when Hbomb called me to master but at least he was in. "I will help, but only if you promise not to hurt him as Sam did." I look around purpled who was armed cross and was giving that look of only a younger sibling gives to their older sibling bf/gf/whoever.

I was happy that they were in so now I can give them their jobs. "Alright, Hbomb go get wood, purpled go get water, Niki will come with me. Are we ready?" I asked as they gave me a nod of approval.

"Let's get to work then!" and just like that, we were off!

< 𝟛𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍>

Hbomb went nether to the warped forest and collect the wood there since it won't be flammable. "I am a genius!" Hbomb praises himself as he walked over a bridge and to the warped forest.

He chopped down a few, he didn't know how much he should get so he was planning to use half the forest up.
As he continued he heard someone behind him. He quickly turns around to see Sam carrying a box filled with potato sacks.

"Hey hbomb, what are you doing to the forest?" Hbomb didn't know what to say be he didn't want to be rude to someone who can one shot him. "Oh, I am collecting wood for foolish project" Sam put down the box and leaned against a tree by him.

"He's building another mansion or something?" Sam said as a joke, hbomb awkwardly laugh. "Hahah, no just something for someone as a gift" Hbomb didn't if he should tell Sam the full truth or not.

"Who?" Hbomb wanted to scream, how will Sam take it? Does he even know ow it's ponks birthday soon?!

"Uuuuh someone's birthday" Hbomb continue to chop the tree he hoping Sam would drop the conversation. "Someone's birthday? Today?" Hbomb stopped and look down at the axe he was holding, debating whether to throw it at Sam's head to shut him up.

He wanted someone to come in and interrupt their conversation. "No.. Tomorrow.. " He continues one with his work but then he heard someone else chopping, and turn to see Sam chopping down some wood.

"Let me help" Sam has his mask on but Hbomb assumes he was smiling. "Thx"

It was silent for a moment until Sam spoke again. "Wait... It's for ponk isn't it?" Hbomb stopped, he panicked. 'What do I do?! Tell him?! Or say no...'
Sam put away his axe and walked over to Hbomb and dropped the 1 stack of warped stems.

"Uuuh, actually it's- oh thx" Hbomb took the stack and now has 5 stacks. Now all he needs is the crimson logs for the beautiful pink lemon tree in the middle. Though it reminds Hbomb of the egg, but it's not which is good I guess.