𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱⁸

Mila POV

I gulp hard. "I f-found it."

"Where?!" He yells and I flinch.

"At the hospital..." I snap my hair tie becoming anxious looking down at my legs.

"Why are you going through my past?" He questions.

"I was just...curious." I drift off becoming upset.

"Curious about the demon that's fucking you? That's hilarious." I hear him laugh throwing the file on the bed. "It's mostly bullshit anyways."

I slowly look up at him. "What?"

He chuckles seemingly amused as he reminisced. "Yea maybe I was fucking depressed who alive isn't but I didn't kill my self I'm not a loser."

"But it says—"

"I know what the fuck it says." He snaps.

I stay quiet as he paces around my room cursing.

"Fucking bitch."

I stare at him confused but let him get his anger out too scared to speak up.

He suddenly stops pacing chuckling to himself. "That bitch drugged me and lied. She fucking lied and told the doctors I tried to kill myself."

"Your mother?" I speak up.

He cuts his eyes at me coldly and it sends a chill down my spine when I notice they were black.

"She's not my fucking mother."

I stay quiet and he closes his eyes for a moment taking a deep breath. Upon reopening them, they were back to their original brown.

I tremble scared, the image stuck in my head.

"Every single fucking day she pumped my system  full with ecstasy and sold me to any damn person that wanted to fuck me for some quick cash." He throws his head back laughing. "Suicide? That's funny."

He turns his head to me. "Till the very end she used me and lied about it."

He twists his face at me. "Why the fuck are you crying?"

I sniffle wiping my face quickly. "S-Sorry." I apologize.

He stares at me for a moment before a smile breaks out on his face and he slowly bellows over in laughter.

"You can't be serious right now?" He laughs harder.

"Shit, that's funny."

"It's not funny." I glare at him through my tears.

He straightens up. "Alright alright I'm sorry."

He comes on the bed kissing all over me. "Kittens sensitive huh?"

I sniffle pushing him back. "I'm upset and you're trying to initiate something, stop it."

"I'm just trying to make you feel better."

He continues kissing my neck and I shudder. "I'm sorry for laughing." He apologizes halfheartedly.

I groan. "You're not."

"Let me show you how sorry I am." He tugs at my sweats.

I hum in response feeling weird. I should stop doing stuff with him, I'm with Angelo, but it's not like he'll agree to let me go.

If I came out and told him I'm dating someone one, I don't know what he'll do and I'll rather not find out.

I don't know what to do.