It Has Always Been You

Cr: to the rightful owner

🙋🏻‍♀️!

The next chapter is the end of this story.
I hope you guys have enjoyed this story as much as the other stories.

Enjoy!!!

                             ——-🧢🧢🧢——-
At the gathering that Shikamaru asked him to attend, Naruto didn't see many people as he thought he would. It wasn't more than ten and more than half of them were female. He tried to be social with the girl that started a conversation with him, that was the least he could do now that he was here.

"What took you so long, Sasuke?" Shikamaru's accusing voice makes Naruto look at the one arriving.

Sasuke wasn't alone, he was with Sakura who has her arm hooked to his. He smiled unlike him as he leads Sakura to sit beside Naruto and he himself sit down beside her.

"Don't blame Sasuke, I asked him to pick me up." Sakura said with her grand smile before adding;

"Girls need their beauty time."

Shikamaru shake his head but did not comment on that statement of her. He doesn't want to risk her getting upset which he thinks is very troublesome to handle.

Sakura laughed heartily before turning to her other side and surprisedly exclaiming;

"Naruto, it been a while!"

"Yeah. How are you doing?" Naruto asked, faking a smile as he was too stunned to actually manage to pull a sincere smile. It had been a year since he had seen her and it seems...

'That's not my business.'

"Fine. Fine." Sakura said and switched her attention to the one who brought her here. She pointed at a glass and asked;

"Pour me a drink, Sasuke."

Sasuke complied and give her the glass with the drink. He had all his attention on her and she was more than happy to have such services;

"Thanks!"

Sasuke chuckled when Sakura closes on him and whispered something. He took the chance and glanced at Naruto who gulping down the liquor.

"Excuse me." Naruto stand up and proceeded to the exit. He needed some fresh air to surge his mind.

Sakura's and Sasuke's gazes met with each other and she signaled him to follow the one who just left but he was being a coward.

Outside, Naruto squeezed the smartphone and yelled at the one on the other end who asked him to be there but hasn't shown up himself;

"Kiba, you bastard, you better come here or I will end you when I see you again!"

Naruto slammed the butt of his phone onto the brick wall where he was sitting. He just wants to break everything in his sight at the moment.

"Are you ok?" A voice sounded from around the port of the restaurant and Naruto have to crane his head to see who it was.

"Oh, I am fine." He said and added when seeing the skeptical look on her face;