fourty nine

۵ Happy Birthday Lizzie ۵

February 16, 2018

Josie's pov

Today is lizzie's birthday. Sebastian and I flew back in from New York yesterday. I ended up staying in New York with him since January until now. We decided to get breakfast this morning because we were both too tired to cook.

"What are we doing for lizzie's birthday again?" Seb asked as we walked back to my apartment. "Birthday dinner then party at her place" I said looking at his as I unlocked the door. She is so extra and I love it.

Her dinner is at 6 at her favorite restaurant, Firefly. The dress attire is classy. She insisted the boys would wear either a tux or a a button tee with slacks. This girl is gonna make all the boys hate her. I wore :

"No fair we have to wear tuxes" Mackie said as we picked up him from his place

"No fair we have to wear tuxes" Mackie said as we picked up him from his place. I just laughed because I knew he would have something to say. We drove to the restaurant and then got seated. I sat down next to Lizzie because she's the birthday girl.

We ate dinner then drove back to lizzie's. The boys did not say one word about wearing tuxes. I mean Downey was okay with but the rest didn't feel like wearing it. The minute Lizzie went upstairs to grab something. All the boys but Downey said "these tuxes are just ugh" and I laughed.

"Shut up you two don't have to wear a tux" Mackie said and scarlett took that hard. "I've worn them before suck it Mackie" scarlett said and I held in my chuckle. Seb tried to get me to let it out by making faces but I stayed strong and flipped him off.

"Whose ready for shots" Lizzie said coming back downstairs with a bottle. "Me if I need to last in the tux me" Mackie said taking a shot glass from the cupboard. "Seriously Mackie" Lizzie said looking at him as he poured himself a shot.

We all took two shots then the rest of her guests arrived. I met some of lizzies friends and the rest of the cast. "Liam hemsworth definitely" I said joking with Chris after he asked who my favorite hemsworth was. He looked at me so hurt and I couldn't hold my laugh in.

"You did ask mate" Tom hiddleston said as he patted his back. "Now may you excuse me" I said as I excused myself and walked over the birthday girl. I covered her eyes. Robert turned the lights off and Chris and seb held the big cake as we walked towards eachother.

Once we all started singing happy birthday I uncovered her eyes. "Make a wish wife" I whispered in her ear. She made a wish then blew the candles out. Then all the boys gathered around to take a photo. I used my phone to take the photos.

Seb told me to take a video for there last post but not to say it's video. I looked at him confused. What did these assholes have planned. "Let's make a funny pose for this last one" Tom suggested and they all agreed.

They were up to something because Robert was handing them something. I had already pressed record. "Count us down josie" Tom yelled and I said okay. I counted them down then they all hit Lizzie with a plate of whip cream. "That's for making us wear tuxes the entire night" Mackie said and I could not believe these boys.

"On her birthday that's rude" scarlett said. "Ahh but it's not" Chris Hemsworth said and we all looked at him like uhh. "He's right it's already midnight" Tom hiddleston said showing us the time. "Your all gonna get it" Lizzie said looking at them.

I helped Lizzie get the whip cream off. "Get them by the pool bar for shots" Lizzie said and I just nodded okay. I grabbed all the boys and pulled them to the bar by the pool. I went behind the bar and grabbed a bottle.

"Shots because that stunt was pulled beautifully" I said as I filled the shots up. We all took the shot and laughed. "Now another one" Mackie yelled as he threw his shot cup. "Seriously dude" chris said looking at him.

Then he proceeded he just threw his shot cup. "Here take mine" I said handing it to him filled. "What's re you gonna drink out of" Tom said and I looked at me. "We can share" seb said looking at me. "Touching but I got it" I said as I took a swig straight from the bottle.

"How did you not make a mess" scarlett said looking at me. "Talent" I said smiling. The boys took their shot the Lizzie pulled them in one by one into the pool. Then she grabbed seb. "Oh no if I'm going down so are you two" seb said as he grabbed me while Chris grabbed Lizzie. The four of us fell into the pool.

"Seriously" I said looking at them as we all swam back up to the surface. "Chicken fight?" Lizzie said and we all agreed. Lizzie and Chris were a team, Tom and Mackie were another, me and seb were also a team. Then Tom h and Chris h were a team. It was all for one. Lizzie and I both fell at the same time. "Babe you were supposed to stay strong" seb said looking at me.

"It should been us on a team" Chris said telling seb. Lizzie and I gasped. How could they say that. After swimmming in our dinner outfits, we got up and got dried. It was around 1 in the morning when we decided to go home. We dropped off Mackie and Tom home then seb and I went back to my place. To sleep, cuddle and kiss of course ;)

end of chapter.
also thank you for those
who leave comments i
enjoy reading them ! If you have
any ideas for the story please
comment or leave a message on
my message board !!