Modeling

Momo: water you doing here, deku? (i did that on purpose cause this bitch cant speak)

Izuku: Miss just said im one of her top students. I see you still have a listening problem... (ugh too many words)

Urabitch: what are you wearing?!

Izuku: clothes....

Urabitch: Those clothes are meant for girls

Izuku: when i bought these clothes it didnt have a gender...

Josh: can you stop making Izu talk, hes clearly uncomforable.

Tobohoe: why would talking make him uncomforable

kai: shut up...

Todohoe: what?

Kai: SHUT UP!!

Both Kai and Izuzu hate being reminded of that event. Izuku walked over to Kai cupping his face, and kissing him softly trying to calm him down without words. Sitting back on his lap, both falling asleep. 3A didnt say anything and sat down, while the teacher continued with class. 

Sleeping for 2 periods before lunch, they 

At lunch

 [Izuku didnt eat this time. He just sucked on a lollipop and laid in Charlie's lap while drawing on Charlies leg. Everyone was worried hoping this was just because he saw 3-Ass again]

During hero training

Miss k: so today we are going to do your own training. if you need help find a student to help you i have grading to do

Everybody split up ny themselves or with a parner sparring. Class 3-a was standing in the back talking and joking doing tiny workouts. Bakugo and Mina walked over to Izuku and his friends and starting sparring. Izuku sat down on the floor with a lollipop, reading.

Missk: what are you doing over there! those are not proper workouts and you should be playing!

Missk: the school was right, you do need help... Kai go over and help UA with their training and Izuku help as much as you can.

Kai and Izuku walked over to them and starting doing a beginner workout (for them in america). Class 3a thought it was crazy, pushups, situps, and other workouts 100 times each, 3 sets. Thats 300 times for each workout. Class 3a was obvisouly struggling. Once they finished that they went to quick training, trying to pass their limits without any draw backs or seeing how long they can go without stopping. During all of this Izuku just stood there, watching them with a new lollipop.

Iida: how come midoryia isnt doing anything

Momo: probably can do anything, still weak