Just a usual day... of boring proportions

7:00am

The same four walls welcome me as I reluctantly accept its time to open my eyes. Sickly bright pink that is similar to what barbies throw up would look like. The springs creak and crack as I drag both limp legs over the side of the bed and mentally prepare myself for the shock of the freezing cold room. Not quite ready to freeze my body, I drag my blanket with me as I plant both feet on the floor and manage to make it to the shower to at least regain some kind of life force.

8:15am

I finally fall into my car after brushing out what knots will successfully untangle and failing to put on any makeup. Sometimes i really don't understand how i have a boyfriend. I then proceed to spend 30 minutes belting out my glorious singing voice to a variety of guilty pleasure cheese ball pop artists. I pull up to the car park of Ash College, the only place that makes a career in the fast food industry look an appealing option. I plonk my green painted rust bucket in the furthest space away purely because its the only space available that i can manage to use my disastrous parking skills to get into. I turn off the engine and completely deflate like a week old balloon. My safety of the music blasting car ride is over. It actually hits me that i have to leave the comfort of the car and face the hell that lies inside. For a minute i consider all my excuse i could use as to why I didn't turn up for class: My car broke down, my alarm didn't go off and my personal favourite the dog ate my car keys. They all lacked originality and were littered with holes that my teacher could pick through. I pry open the car door and face the brisk air of the February morning.

9:30 am

Its happened, the worst thing to ever happen to a 17 year old student on a Monday morning after a weekend of endless partying and no sleep; a surprise timed essay. Yes you heard me torture was on the menu for breakfast this morning. If i thought karma had an issue with me before, shes turned full psycho bitch on me now.

I looked round the class everyone is wearing the same face of misery and 'i'm bloody screwed realization'. I couldn't even copy off the smart guy, know it all that normally sat next to me as he had contracted tonsillitis, he had recently discovered girls and unfortunately for him could only score those who's minds had been weakened by illness. Susan, my dreaded devil of a teacher was staring at me, she hated my guts after i pointed out that not shaving your legs wasn't a feminist protest more a sign of little self respect and accepting the fact that you're going to be alone forever. Surely an essay on 'how science has replaced religion as the main ideological influence in society' can't be that hard,right? who am i kidding i don't even understand most of those words. I may as well just go pick up a McDonald's uniform right now, I mean I would get a discount on big macs.

12:00am

Time for lunch, the choice was between half cooked wedges, pasta that contained more water than anything else and meat curry (from which animal as yet to be determined). Yep i think i might have that chocolate bar i found in the car, i mean it's in the packet how bad can it be. it isn't just the food that was making me queasy but also the sight of my ex switching saliva with his new girlfriend, someone pass me a bucket.

Here comes my friends to make my day a hundred percent worse. They all sat down, one is moaning about how her boyfriend never told her he was going home for lunch instead of spending it  with her, like she needed to know his daily routine well in advance or her whole day was pretty much over. Two others listening intently and nodding in the right places saying 'what a dick'. Not one had yet acknowledged my presence at the table but were not shy to polish off the remainder of my chocolate.

I'm sat waiting, they are still discussing the horrid business of the lack of communication in Lana's relationship. I felt like it was Jeremy Kyle, minus the partner there to defend himself, although they did manage to include most of the swearing. i'm beginning to give up on the whole idea of friends, could possibly do better with a herd of cats. They may give me more attention, although probably still likely to steal my food.

1:30pm

So i have retreated to the library to 'do work' which loosely translates to avoid continuous moaning from friends. I have actually only sat and checked every email account i own, for some reason I have four.

The library is an odd place, everyone doing their individual thing but still being very aware of everyone around them. its like being on big brother, you never know quite who's watching. I have also already been shouted at for eating, it was a polo, outrageous if you ask me.

4:30 pm

I am finally on my way home and i am battling a decreasing fuel gauge and i am pretty sure the lights broken so i could in fact be doomed. I have decided to this time sing out to a slightly more sophisticated range of music, deciding on a queen medley.

It's only Monday and I already feel like retreating to be and never getting up again.