✨homewrecker✨

It was 5:30pm and I was still at the gym.

I had been here since 3pm.

For the past month I spent most of my time here, trying to make my body perfect.

I mean it's not like it had anything to do with the fact George was constantly filming with Becky.

I wasn't intimidated, but she was pretty.

Plus she knew about mine and George's relationship so I knew she wouldn't try anything.

Right time to head home.

I got my key and opened the gym locker, I had locked my phone inside for no distractions.

A text from 20 minutes ago from George read.

"Hey babe, try be quiet when you come in please I'm filming with Becky, I've left some Nando's for you in the fridge she brought a takeaway"

Ugh great.

I grabbed my things, walked down to the car park and drove home.

As soon as I reached home I re read George's message.

"Try be quite"

Well this was the Perfect opportunity for me to slam the door open and shut as loud as I could.

And that is exactly what I did making Alex scream and jump form the sofa.

"Shit sorry" I laughed.

"What did you do that for" he laughed back.

I was met by George running down the stairs.

"Fucking hell what was that" he asked Alex and then turned to see me.

"Sorry the wind" I joked.

"Just chill yeah" he said going back upstairs.

"Just chill yeah" I said to Alex mimicking George.

"Oh I see your jealous" he laughed.

"Am not" I frowned.

"Guessing you've watched his videos with Becky before" he mumbled.

"No I just scroll past them normally" I said "why".

"Oh no nothing no reason" he mumbled again.

I sat in the sofa and tuned the Tv on to try cover the constant sound of George and Becky laughing.

Half an hour later they both came downstairs, I laid on the sofa and pretended to be asleep but peered out of the corner of my eye to watch them.

George came over and put a blanket on me before walking back over to Becky.

"Aw you look after her she's so lucky" she giggled stroking her hand on his shoulders.

That made me even more anxious, he was turned away from me so I couldn't see his reaction.

I sighed as she closed the door and left.

George turned back over to me and sat next to me.

"I know your not asleep" he laughed prodding me on the shoulder.

"Sorry you looked busy" I mumbled.

"Stop being jealous and silly" he laughed brushing it off and pulling me in to sleep on his chest.

We both fell sleep for a few hours, I woke up before him.

His phone lit up "bambino Becky just posted a video"