Going to the Willow Creak Pack (Old Chapter)

My name is Ace Johnson Kyle Cult or AJ Kyle Cult. I am the next Alpha of my pack, the Midnight Bullet Pack. The closes pack to use that is five hours away by car is the Willow Creak Pack. I used to go there when I was younger cause my best friend lived there. Her name is Kylee Lynn Rose-Donald. She was very beautiful growing up. I don't even know why I have stopped talking to her. But I know my fathers Alpha Samuel and Alpha Adams(my fathers. Yes they are gay... So...)have talked to the Alpha of the Willow Creak Pack that I, AJ Cult is going to marry my old best friend. My father's and I are going to their pack today.

"Ace get down here." Dad yelled.

"Comin Dad!" I yelled grabbing my bags that are only two of them. I walk down and saw my twin sisters sitting there waiting for me so we could leave and don't ask me why they are coming. I got into the back of the van that we had. My two annoying sisters talked about people and I rolled my eyes. We where four hours into the drive when I started to change the channels on my Spotify radio. We saw a sign for parking and we all piled out.

"Acey," The twins said making me look over at them.

"Daddy and Papa said u had to carry use on your back." The smiled and I took off my shirt and my pants till I'm in my boxers. I shifted into my big Alpha sized wolf. My wolf us all black when we head to their pack lines where two guards are sitting there. My father(Adam) went up when dad was guarding the girls. We all heard a noise coming from the bushes behind us when a beautiful young lady comes running up and jumps shifting into her big white wolf. The wolf was big but not as big as my Dads and his is small compaired to mine and my father's wolf. She runs and tackles another young wolf. They looked at each other and the white one huffed and shifted back into her human form.

"Alpha Kylee Lynn what are you doing? And shouldn't you be with your Alpha Meason and Luna Isabol?"asked the guard with brown hair.
'WAIT DID HE JUST SAYD ALPHA KYLEE LYNN?!' I asked my wolf Jaxon.
'I believe so... WHY THE F*CKING HELL DID YOU STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH HER YOU SHIT!!!' JAXON YELLED.

"Alpha Meason would like to see all of you in his office and Alpha Ace Johnson. You "mate" is up in her room" said the one with blonde hair.

"OK." I said. We walked into the Pack house on the far left. I never knew who big this pack is. Well big to have 5 pack houses. I went up half way then is its me... That sweet scent of strawberries covered in chocolate.
'MATE!!! GO TO OUR MATE DAMN IT!!' Jaxon yelled.

We ran up there to see her standing in the window. I locked to door behind me and then it hits me....

Is Kylee.