Chapter 87.

"Desire, I'm hungry

I hope you feed me
How do you want me"

Song: Desire - Meg Myers

"This chapter is dedicated to touching."

(I finally made a Harry styles reference on purpose say you're proud of me gosh diddly dangit 😡)

****

A/N:

Again, this contains some things that may not be everyone cup of tea.

If it's not your cup of tea, do not sip, just skip.

*****

I'm nervous.

Harry had got up from the bed to go into the bathroom and clean up the mess he'd made on his stomach, but when he came back offered me his hand to help me up from the bed; my anxiety started setting in.

I felt so upset with myself and frustrated.

I know this is what I want, and I hate my brain for the way it's trying to scare me out of it.

It's like a more extreme version of the night harry and I had our one night stand. I was so fucking shy and nervous, but I wanted him and what we were doing... I hated having to argue with my insecurities inside my head.

The things that always stopped me doing what I wanted most of my life.

Harry noticed the shift in my behaviour, seeing how anxious I looked and that had him pausing; telling me to wait on the bed while I watched him with curious eyes as he went to our cupboard.

My nose scrunched a bit in confusion when he grabbed our box, sitting it on the bed and rummaging through it for a second before he grasped something in his hand and walked back around to stand next to me.

I looked down to his hand and saw him holding a blindfold, and he lent a knee on the bed as he hovered above me; and held it up, "I know you're nervous about me seeing you... and you don't want to see yourself, do you mind if we try it this way?"

"Blindfold me?" I question, glancing to his hand and back to his face.

Harry nods, "yeah, and you can tell me when you want me to take it off. Or you can leave it on, it's up to you... I thought it might help."

Actually.

That might help.

I've done everything I can to avoid looking at myself these past few months, and the idea of not having to see Harry see me... does make it less intimidating.