50. Do you feel something for me?(Edited)

Mornings are incomplete without tea; 

So is love without pain.

Rose's POV

"I'm getting married."  

I felt my body paralyzing.

 His words piercing my heart with a knife and wasn't even pulling the knife back.   

"What?" He stood still with his hands folded at his chest like it was a normal thing, "Yes, I am."

But why aren't you matching your eyes with mine, Dave?

I never planned falling for you but now it feels like...like I've fell from a cliff. Each organ of my body aches...

"Can we leave now?" 

"Rose, there's lot more to talk about this."

"Will you say something?"

"You're coming with me this instant." He pulled me jerking my non-responding brain which was still unable to process the shock he was making me pass through. Throughout the way my ears were taking his words and pushing them back without letting them in.

'I'm getting married.'      

The tape kept repeating in my mind creating a havoc at the same time making my senses senseless!                                                                                                            

In few minutes we stood in front of my new apartment, it was the only thing which brought me back to sense, "How do you know where I'll be staying?" He didn't face me, was still looking on the road ahead.

"Will you answer me?" His adam's apple bobbed with his face turning at my side, "Were you answering me all this while, ha?"

"Mr. Black don't change the topic!" I smacked my palm on the window. His eyes popped out at my action, "Don't call me that."

"I will call Mr. Black...Mr. Black...Mr. Black." His hand slapped the steering wheel but couldn't stop me. "Sarah...Sarah told me the address."

Wow!

"Sarah? Sarah? She doesn't know the address, Mr. Black." Fear of being caught passed through his eyes but he covered it soon, "I...I..." I've barely seen him stuttering.

"Thank you for dropping me. And yes, there's nothing for us to discuss more." Before I could walk out of the car he pulled my arm close to him, "You're no one to decide it and stop creating a scene here, let's go inside. We'll sort it out like adults."