the final straw

authors note:
guys this story has been going on for ages now, since july-august last year and that's crazy to me. anyways this is the final chapter, since i can't be bothered updating it and i kind of forgot about this. (also i love reading ur comments)

the final chapter.

Boris' tacos were spread across the floor of his office. He was frozen in shock, his wife stared him down.
She was mad, very mad. Boris had been neglecting their relationship ever since he met me, and she was finally over it.
"You cannot be spending your days with this girl whilst I try my hardest to repair our relationship Boris!" She said, screaming at him.
Boris whipped and nae naed out of the room, ignoring her and her demands. Maria spat on him as he left and turned to me.
"Hey wanna get married?" She said.
I gasped in shock!
Lady Gaga appeared and started putting on an indoor concert for Maria and I with Jojo Siwa as her backup dancer/singer. Girl in Red picked up our trash aka the many Dr Peppers we were drinking during the concert. Lol.
This was beautiful.

So now I am married to Boris Johnson's wife, I kind of forgot her name but that's besides the point. It turns out Boris had many other women to talk to. We both moved on from him.

I needed to find a new father figure instead of Boris.
I switched on the television and there he stood...my new father figure...

Prince Phillip.

Wait never mind, the telly was broadcasting his funeral. He must've tried monster energy for the first time.

The end.