chapter 12 : boyfriend ..

Začít od začátku

Ae - you can stay in my home naa....

Pete - no khab.... I don't want to be a burden to you khab.... Also.. I don't want to waste your money khab ae.....

I pulled him closer and made him look at me....

Ae - baby.... Listen to me naa... You will never gonna be burden to me.... But.. As a good boyfriend I should respect your decision... Then... Do one thing.... Pay the rent for staying in my house... Okay... Then it will be like using your own money and you will be beside me....

Pete - okay khab... But...

Ae - no buts.... You are staying with me that's it..... I will be angry then...

Pete - no khab.... I will stay with you.... You should take money from me okay....

I nodded and pressed our lips together.... His lips was so smooth and soft.... I pulled his lips when he was parting....

Ae - then.... Pack your things okay.... I will there at 6 ...

He nodded and pecked my lips... He left to home....

Pete pov :

       Ae wasn't listening to me..... But I don't want to use his money... I went to home and started packing my things.... I packed my things and went to my step mom and dad...

They were looking at me.... I knelt before them....

Pete - I know you both hate me khab..... But I am sorry for being burden to you all these years.... Thank you for looking after me all these years.... Iam sorry for what my boyfriend did khab!!... He is angry person ... I won't cry because he hate my tears..... Well I am leaving this house today... I wont be a burden to you anymore.... Thank you khab.....

I looked at them... They were crying.....

Step mom  - sorry son..... For treating you bad all these years... We cannot change the past.... We know we have never acted like parents...... But we are sorry.... If there is an another chance... We promise that we will give you a good life.....

I smiled to them..... I stood up and went to tin....i hugged him...

Pete - thank you for being good brother for me khab..... I will leave now okay....

Tin - I will miss you..... Tell me if that shorty hurts you okay.....

Pete - khab..... But he can't hurt me.....

We parted and smiled to each other..... Tin helped in keeping my luggage in ae 's  car.....

Tin - you better treat my brother good......

Ae - of course I will.....

After waving to them...... I went to ae 's home.... That's not home..... It's more like a palace.... It was huge and lights were glowing..... Many people was there roaming here and there in black suits....

Someone came to our car and took my luggage and went in....
Ae and me was walking into the mansion and everyone was bowing..... Someone in his middle age came to us....

Someone - well... Well.... Don't you introduce me to your boyfriend son....

Ae - uncle max.... You know already.... He is Pete... Baby... He is uncle max.....

Uncle max - you can call me dad son..... If youre gonna marry to this brat.... You will be my son  and I will be father in law to this brat.....

Ae - uncle max..... You can be my father in law later.... We have enough time.... Will you treat your son without your signature dishes....