Chapter 64: House Party Part 2

Maisie's POV...
This party is amazing Tyler is coming soon with Edward Ellie's boyfriend James Jessica's boyfriend and Tyler is bringing his sister Vicky with her boyfriend Joe..

Tyler's POV...
I knocked on the door and I heard someone run downstairs and wow Maisie opened the door she looked amazing in a white skin tight dress I said hi babe and she kissed me she said quick upstairs take your shoes off I saw Vicky she said hiya babs I said hi and she gave me a massive hug and I shut the door they all took their shoes off and we all ran into Ellie's room...

Ellie's POV...
Edward baby Edward sat down and I jumped on his knee and he said hi babe I saw Tyler and Vicky and they said they would bring us I said thanks Tyler he was to busy kissing Maisie and hugging her she was sat on his knee on my bed...

Maisie's POV...
Tyler looked in my eyes and said where's tommy I said he is downstairs playing football with my cousins and my mums friends son he said oh right he tightened his squeeze and I smiled..

Molly's POV...
Olivia won't stop crying I am going to ask Maisie if she will give Olivia her bottle I walked upstairs and heard music come from both bedrooms I opened Ella's room door and Alice and Georgia were sat down I said girls you ok Alice said is olivia ok I said yeah babs she said can I have her I said yeah two mins just while I go to the toilet I came back from the toilet and got Olivia and opened Ellie's door to find Tyler Edward James and Vicky and Joe all sat down I said Maisie what are these all doing she said mum please don't mind I said don't be daft you know what your auntie Joanna is like she won't mind I need you to do me a favour Maisie said yes I said will you feed Olivia downstairs for me and put her to sleep I said Tyler can come down with you Maisie took Olivia and Tyler's hand and they followed me downstairs.....

Georgia's POV...
I just saw Maisie leave with Tyler I walked out of Ella's room and I opened the door to see Ellie and Edward Jessica and James Amy and Adam and Tyler's sister Vicky with her boyfriend Joe I said I am telling Joanna Ellie said go ahead I walked downstairs into the living room to see Maisie and Tyler laughing and talking Maisie had her baby sister in her arms drinking her bottle Maisie said OI what you doing I said I am going to tell Joanna about what's going on upstairs Tyler said what's the point I said stay out of it big boy Maisie said don't talk to Tyler like that go on tell I don't give a crap....

Joanna's POV...
Georgia came up to me I said what's up love she said do you know that Maisie Ellie Jessica Amy have brought their boyfriends and Maisie's boyfriend has brought his sister and her boyfriend I said yeah Molly has told me she said oh I said yeah oh now stop tell tailing and get upstairs Georgia walked out and Molly came over and said what did she want I said she came to tell about Maisie and that Molly said oh she can be a cow sometimes I walked into the living room and Maisie said sorry auntie Joanna I said for what she said for brining everybody I said hey babe your my niece it's fine I don't mind and I kissed Maisie's head and shook Tyler's hand...

Tommy's POV...
I came inside to go to the toilet and I saw Tyler I said hey up mate and shook his hand he said your sweaty I said yeah we are playing football he said cool...

Maisie's POV...
Tyler babe I might go home you staying at mine tonight he said yeah I put Olivia in her carrier i drove here in my own I am going to ask my mum if she wants me to take Olivia home I walked into the kitchen I said mum me and Tyler are going home Olivia is asleep do you want me to take her home she said yeah please love me and your dad won't be long tommy will come with us I put Olivia in her carrier I ran upstairs and I walked into Ellie's room I said see you guys me and Tyler are going to mine I am taking Lola home Ellie said can we come with you I said I will ask my mum if you can stay I walked downstairs my mum said yeah don't be too loud and when they come back it's bed coming to my house is
Ellie Edward they got their stuff and got into my car
Jessica and James Jessica has told her dad they got a taxi
Amy and Adam Amy told Claire and they got a taxi
Vicky came too with Joe they got a taxi
We got home and they put all of their stuff in the spare room my dad built one we have got 7 now one for me one for tommy one for Olivia one for my mum and dad and one for the new baby and two spare rooms with double beds Ellie and Edward have one Jessica and James have one Amy and Adam are in Ellie and Edwards room on a double sofa bed Vicky is going home she didn't want to come her and Joe have gone home..

Tyler's POV...
Everyone is in onsies downstairs Olivia is asleep upstairs tommy walked in he said I have come home I said your room is free he walked upstairs we were all watching a film Maisie wouldn't stop kissing me...

Alice's POV....
I walked into Ellie's room is was empty I looked outside everyone had gone I walked downstairs I said mum she said we are going babe I said where is Amy she said she left with everyone they have gone back to Maisie's and Chelsea has gone Harry Taylor Louis and Harvey have gone Jack and Ruby and Jordan have gone home it's only Molly Alex me and you left Lydia Lewis and Liam went first I said ok let's I said bye to Georgia and me and my mum left..

Stacey's POV...
Me Steve and Georgia left..

Molly's POV...
Me and Alex left we got home all the lights off it was quite I walked upstairs Olivia was fast asleep tommy was fast asleep I opened Maisie's door she was cuddled into Tyler he had his arm round her I walked into one of the spare rooms Ellie Edward were laid asleep Jessica and James were then the next room Amy and Adam were asleep and Vicky and Joe me and Alex went to bed...