➪ NINE

ADORA||

ADORA||

I was outside of Reid's office clutching the contract like my life depended on it. I didn't have to worry about Theo because he had already been out the house before I woke up. Before I could knock on the door it opened revealing Reid, it's like he never has one bad day. Letting me enter I took a deep breath before sitting down.

"We're going to go over your contract okay" his tone of voice changed. I handed him the contract, flipping it to the starting page he began.

"You have no problem with degradation it's your most checked off one Adora" he continued down the list while I sat watching his hair fall over his forehead.

"Bondage, Orgasm Control, Begging, Blind folds, Flogging, Discipline, Face sitting, Light Face Slapping, you're an submissive masochist, Orgasm Denial, Spanking, Teasing, Thigh Riding" his eyes met mine turning darker than they had already been. Walking up to me his hand gripping my jaw.

"No wonder why you needed a sex therapist Adora, I'm going to have such a fun time breaking you".

"You want that don't you, you want me to break you" I nodded but that wasn't good enough for him. "Words Adora use your words".

"Yes Reid I want you to break me" he hummed in satisfaction. This was actually happening, my insides tingled with excitement as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Now that we've gone over that, let's go over my rules shall we" why was I jumping in my seat that he was into all the stuff I was but since he was the dominant it would be more enjoyable.

"I don't want you to be hesitant Adora, when I tell you something I expect an answer ending with sir, when you enter that door you leave the thoughts of your husband out there it's just me and you and you can be as loud as you like love, no one will hear you".

"Any questions Adora" why does my name roll off so smoothly off his tongue. By this time I was biting my lip at his rules.

"No" his eye brow rose up. "No sir I have no questions".

"When are we going to start" I really hope that hadn't sounded as desperate as it came out.

"Tomorrow" my face dropped, he grinned lightly running his fingers up and down my arm sending goosebumps to become prominent. "You made me wait".

"B-but".

"Go home Adora, enjoy your last day because tomorrow I'm going to have your legs shaking, plus I want you up all night thinking about the things I'm going to do to your sexy little body" Why did he have to be so good with words.

"Again Adora, don't be late or they'll be consequences and I'd hate for you to be denied your first actual orgasm on our first day" he walked me to the door keeping it locked turning my body to face his. "I'll send you a light description on what to wear hmm".

"Yes sir" he unlocked the turning the knob.

"Good girl" he let me walk out before closing the door. Jesus fuck I have to tell Phoenix.

ꕥꕥꕥ

"YOU'RE GOING TO WHAT?!" she dropped her sandwhich on her plate starring at me with wide eyes. If I didn't know any better she looked more excited than I was.

"We aren't going to have sex Phoenix, it's just me getting all the fun" she laughed.

"I'm sorry to break it to you Adora but that's not going to last long, as a female dominate just know he's going to want to fuck you" she took a bite of her food before drinking her water.

"Then I would stop because"- she cut me off.

"Adora I love you but who gives a flying fuck about Theo okay, you have the hottest man on the planet after you, who's going to literally rock your world and you're still worried about Theodore Hunt CEO of nobody gives a shit" again Phoenix said what was on her mind without any remorse. I was just grateful at least she was supportive of this.

"And don't say it would be wrong, I mean it would be a little wrong but look I've known you all your life and I know you're a kinky person and as a fellow kinky person we need someone to explore them with us and it so happens Reid Romano sexiest man alive is your person" she finished the last bite of her sand which cleaning up her table.

"And that's all he'll ever be" I stated and she nodded as if she didn't believe it.

"I'm serious Phoenix".

"What ever you say Adora, anyways you're going to have to leave I have a guest coming in a few" she wiggled her eyes at me.

"Who?"

"Let's just say she's a really bad at following orders" Phoenix didn't have a type she like all women and all men they just had to be submissive, she had a huge knife kink, she did everything and I mean everything from wax play to tying her subs up all night. I had never seen Phoenix in an actual relationship but I did hope she got in one. I wanted my best friend happy.

"Oh and a tip Adora, you might be his whore soon but he'll be your bitch" she rushed me out the door before her guest came.

How the hell was I supposed to make Reid Romano my bitch?

But the idea of being Reid's whore had me smiling all the way home.

ꕥꕥꕥ

sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴜғғ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs

ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏᴇɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ + ᴠᴏᴛᴇ