➪ SEVEN

ADORA||

ADORA||

REID'S encounter in my changing room was replaying in my head. The black roses sat on the table in the kitchen being a nice addition.

Allowing another man to pleasure me would be cheating even if he said their would be no ties.

Right?

Maybe Theo was right, maybe I shouldn't go back there anymore but it was so hard not to. Why did my body pull towards his?

I called Theo three times to see how work was but he hadn't answered. Without him Reid was running through my mind for free and I didn't like it.

I was finally home in a warm bath relaxing all my muscles after a long day but shutting my eyes was the mistake because all I could think about were those cold, expressionless grey eyes scanning me from head to toe. His large hands latching on to my jaw as he whispered signs of praises to me.

My door is always opened for you.

Indeed his door was always opened that's why I hadn't gone back for two days because I couldn't face him.

"Baby are you home?" I heard my husband entering the door.

"Adora, we have an award show for my company tonight and you're coming with". he said behind the door. I hated going to these things because Theo would act like a huge baby if he didn't win, he'd end up drunk going on and on about how whoever beat him didn't deserve it because he was above everyone else.

I just hoped this night would end peacefully.

ꕥꕥꕥ

ADORA||

Theo kept me by his side all night making sure to introduce me to the other colleagues of his. Most men brought their wives the others didn't and brought younger women that most definitely not their wives.

"Theodore, your wife is as lovely as ever" one of his business partners greeted kissing my hand. Theo bumped me for me to greet the old man back.

"Thank you Hank" I said with a fake smile on my face. Hank winked at me making me cringe before he walked off and Theo whispered in my ear.

"Come on Adora can't you be more uplifting than that?" he called for another drink. It's been his third and he was getting upset because his name hadn't been called yet.

"I'm sorry everyone you work with is a total creep, isn't he married with five kids Theo, didn't you find it a bit weird he kissed my hand?" Theo wasn't the jealous type, in college he told me he would never be jealous especially with me because he was the only person who wanted me.