➪ THREE

ADORA||

ADORA||

THEO was driving fast down the busy street, complaining how if I wouldn't have told our whole life story to Reid his mother wouldn't be calling him every single minute yelling down his ear.

"I didn't ask you to hire a sex therapist Theo!" I played with the small black card with gold outlined numbers on it in my purse.

"I know it was dumb of me to do so baby but we don't need him we'll it figure it out on our own" he put his hand on my exposed thigh quickly removing it.

I faced looking out the window to see the mini cafe with his mother sitting impatiently checking her watch inside.

"Do I have too go Theo?  you know she doesn't like me" I really didn't want to speak to her not today not ever.

"You know that's not true my mother loves you, sometimes you just say things to make her say those things to you" he got out the car closing his door.

Yes because I should sit and be quiet and let your mother bash me.

"You two are very late" Loren said only looking at her son.

"Sorry we had a very important matter to take care of" she rolled her eyes looking at me already judging what I was wearing.

"Adora I'm glad to see you can dress somewhat properly for once" Theo sighed leading us to the table.

We ordered and I sat there listening to Loren going on and on about how one of Theo's old exes were visiting town this week and she invited her for family dinner on the weekend

"I never really understood why you broke up with her Theodore, Emma was a good woman, beautiful, she doesn't show her body off to the world..." Theo stopped her.

"She also cheated on me, I'm married to Adora now mom" she took a sip of her tea eyeing me.
Loren never agreed or liked the fact that I was a lingerie model.

Being one helped me with my body image, self love plus I always got the newest ones that came out before they were sold in stores.

"I hope the both of you can make it to the dinner, she already agreed" she had a victory smile making sure I knew she liked the woman who cheated on her own son more than me.

"Loren, I don't get your problem with me, I love your son I haven't done anything to hurt him" I let go of Theo's hand.

"You took my Theo from me, he would always visit me before you came and now I barely see him!" she raised her voice a bit.