𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

COOKING CLASS
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Where cha going?" You asked, munching popcorns with Mitsuki and Masaru in the living room while watching American football.

"There's a newly opened cooking class nearby. I'm planning to take up some sessions while I'm still here." Katsuki said, wearing the kind of clothes he always wears for a normal basis: sweatpants and a pink apron (though it's not his favorite pink neko one) minus the tank top, he's wearing a gray hoodie instead.

"Katsuki, it's cold outside. Is that fine for you?" You stood up and went to him. "I can get your coat upstairs, I'll be quick."

"I'm good." Katsuki just said as you help him wear his beanie. A smile crept to his lips when he saw how worried you are. "I'll be fine, wife, I promise."

"If you catch a cold, we're getting a divorce."

Haha. I can't fucking risk that. "I suppose you can get me a fucking coat then. I'll wait." He tch'ed. You just giggled and quickly ran to the room to get him a coat.

"Take care okay? And come back." You said after helping him wear his clothes.

"Why the fuck won't I come back?"

"In case you have another woman here, like that Camie-"

"Who and why the fuck?"

"Kidding." You giggled and flew a bit to give him a kiss. "I love you, good luck in class."

"I l-"

"GOOAALL!!"

"SHUT UP OLD HAG!!"

"Oh, you havin' sweet moments there?! Sorry to disturb ya!"