i.

you had slowly realised that after you had began dating wilbur, life seemed to change slightly. he assured you that you shouldn't worry about it, and you weren't, but everything was just...

different.

wilbur had introduced you to the stream as his 'official girlfriend' a couple days ago, and it went well. of course there was the odd one or two people who didn't like you for simply being with him, but the majority of people were supportive of the two of you.

wilbur suggested yet another stream to hopefully get you more comfortable being featured in them, and you agreed. you were sat on his chair, facing the monitors in front of you.

"wil, what if they've all changed their minds about me?" you ask.

"what're you talking about, y/n? they love you," he assures you.

you sigh. "but... what if they don't anymore?"

"stop worrying," wilbur says, sitting down beside you. "you'll be fine, okay?"

you nod, watching as wilbur directs the mouse towards the 'go live' button. his starting soon screen appears and after a few minutes he removes it, showing the two of you sitting together.

"hi chat! how are we?" wilbur starts, looking over at you as you wave. "i'm here with y/n, as you can see."

you watched as chat flew by, greeting both you and wilbur and the subs began rolling through. media share was being set up as you and wilbur just talked for a bit, before he began explaining the stream.

"so, what we're going to be doing today, chat, is since y/n laughs at almost everything, we're doing another you laugh, you lose. sound good?"

the first video began playing and wilbur watched you as your lips curved into a smile but no laugh came out.

"we only have three lives, y/n. you can't laugh at every clip."

"i didn't laugh."

"you almost did."

more clips began playing and the only reaction they got was a small smile. wilbur almost laughed at one, but no lives had been lost yet. a sugar crash edit appeared on the screen, and you ended up laughing.

"how was that funny?" wilbur asks, trying not to laugh at your reaction.

you shook your head, genuinely confused on how it made you laugh so much.

"i think- i think it's because i saw one of tommy's death, so whenever i hear that song, i just- remember tommy dying," you explain between laughs. "canonically, twitch! don't ban wil."

wilbur laughed at you, ignoring how chat said it was a life lost.

"chat, that doesn't count. i was laughing at y/n, not your videos."

the stream went on for around an hour before wilbur decided to play minecraft while still leaving media share on. needless to say, when wilbur fell into lava and a clip of tommy saying 'just killed a woman, feeling good' appeared, you had definitely lost a life.

after about half an hour wilbur ended the stream, and looked over at you. you let out a sigh, relaxing slightly.

"you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine."

"that went well, didn't it?"

"yeah!" you smile. "i'm glad they like me."

wilbur smiled.

"don't say anything cheesy, wil-" you try.

"who could not like you?"