8.5 - A Stalker and 2 Archers

Third POV

Morning

Before every Masters plotting how to defeat the mad Caster, Mirai left her apartment to buy food supplies and of course, she is not alone. Gray followed her like a cute puppy.

At Fuyuki city where the shopping district is located, the owner of the shops knew her since she is actually a regular customer in the area. Every time when she come to buy something, the owner knows what she is looking for and it has been a normal routine to them.

“Good morning, Mirai-chan!” One  of the employees in the shop greets her.

“Hello, Mirai-san!”

“How are you today, Tohsaka-san?”

“Hi Hi Mirai-san!”

Mirai waves at them the moment she enters the shop, “Hello everyone.” She smile, makes her way to the meat section with Gray behind her. Her eyes browse to the newly arrival at the third row of the meat, she pick one of the display and said, “I wonder if Mira has any specific lunch or dinner she’s plan to cook?”

Gray who stood behind Mirai, lean close to her shoulder to look at the cost and stare up at the other meat in front of them, “Knowing her, anything will be fine. She literally cook what’s inside the fridge.”

Turn her attention to him, their faces is close but she ignore it, “How about dessert? Erza’s favorite is strawberry cake though.”

“We can buy a cake at the café near the street. The one where no one knows there’s a café.” Gray suggests.

She lighten up at his suggestion, knowing which café he mention. ‘It must be that one café that is not very famous but it will soon in the future.’

“Sure!” She beams, looking at the candy section. “Oh! Maybe I should also buy some candies too.”

Gray stare at her in annoyed, “Don’t tell me it’s for that brat you’ve been so fond of?”

“He is soo adorable, Gray.” Mirai exclaims in awe, “He is the same age as Rin! How I wish to have a little brother like him~”

“You spoiled that brat too much, Master.”

She huffed at his show of disgust at the mention of the little boy, “You don’t have to be jealous, Gray. You’re a grown up man and he is just a child.”

“W-Who said I was jealous?!” His face heat up.

“No one~” She smirks in amused.

Little did they know, a certain Lancer were hidden behind one of the food sections, was observing them from afar. To say he was curious at their interaction as master and servant is totally different than his own master.

He doesn’t know why he was here in the first place. At first, he followed his master’s command in search of Caster’s hideout but when he caught a glimpse of the familiar green haired lady, he somehow unconsciously followed them till now.

Getting to know your enemy is his main purpose.

Although, watching Mirai talking to that extra Archer in somewhat casually treating like a normal human, not as a servant, makes him feels envious.