𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡

TALKING AGAIN
"𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗈'𝗆𝗒.."

—THE NEXT FEW DAYS PASSED BY SMOOTHLY

THE NEXT FEW DAYS PASSED BY SMOOTHLY. Bellatrix and Sirius have forgiven each other for the mistakes they had made when they were kids. They even got used to being together almost every second of every day.

Right now, Sirius, Remus, Lucius, and Dolohov were sent on a mission by Tom, who was trying to get his daughter to talk again.

"You can do it, I know you can." tried Tom, but he only got a tilted head in return from his daughter, making him sigh in defeat.

Someone knocking on the door caught their attentions, "Come in." Tom instructed, picking up his daughter.

The door opened and in came Peter, making Tom sneer, and Alexandria's eyes widen slightly, knowing who it was.

"Wo'my?" Alexandria questioned, making Tom groan and look defeated, but he stopped and smirked in pride when he realized that she was glaring at the coward.

"What is it, wormtail?" sneered Tom.

"My- My lord, t-they have.. they have come back." Peter said and immediately rushed out of the room, making Tom roll his eyes.

"You don't like him either, do you?" questioned Tom, not even caring that he probably wouldn't get an answer.

"Bad wo'my." murmured Alexandria, making him look shocked for a second.

"Yeah." Tom agreed, letting himself smile. "Can you say 'Tom'?"

"Dada."

Tom blinked a few times, "That works as well." He mumbled, smiling softly when she started to close her eyes.

"Bella, leave the poor girl alone." Narcissa said.

Bellatrix, who was cooing over Alexandria in her arms, frowned. "She doesn't want me to stop."

"It's her bedtime, Bella."

Her older sister looked at the one-year-old and nodded, putting her back in the cot. "Very well-.."

The sisters shared a confused and alarmed look as Alexandria started crying, not knowing what to do.

"Sing her a song, Bella." Narcissa advised.

"Me?" Bellatrix asked in confusion and slight shock, "Fine." She said and cleared her throat, "Humpty Dumpty was rather calm, the day he decided to build a bomb. He was drinking champagne from a coffee cup, when the world decided to blow itself up—"

"Bellatrix!" Narcissa scolded, while Alexandria was still crying.

"What?" Bellatrix asked, shrugging. "Maybe she needs her nappy changed?"

"We changed it a few minutes ago." Narcissa pointed out, "We even fed her."

The door opened and in came a frowning Tom, making the sisters share an alarmed look, "Why's she crying? What did you both do?" He immediately asked, walking over to his daughter's cot.

"Nothing, my lord—"

"Get out. Both of you." Tom cut Bellatrix off, making them nod and get out of the room.

As soon as he held his daughter, she immediately quietened down, making him look at her in suspicion. "You just wanted me to come, didn't you?"

His daughter merely smiled, not answering, and started to fall asleep in his arms, making his heart melt.