We were dressed in simple ass outfits holding hands. Black leggings make my ass look fat. Black shirt makes my belly look flat.

"Where we going mamas?"

"Bath and body works."

"You got enough."

"I don't recall asking you. Did I ask you? No. Stop talking." I said trying to pull him to the store.

Well I thought. He snatched me up so quickly I damn near gave birth.

"Say you fix that shit before we go back to the truck and fix it. Okay? Okay." He said pulling my ponytail while kissing my lips. Y'all know the pregnancy hormones be having you either bout to cry or ready to fuck. I deepened the kiss though because ohhhh daddyyyyyy!

"Let's go then." I said cheesing.

"Nope bath and body works remember."

I rolled my eyes dropping his hand, causing him to give me a wedgie.

"Papa!"

"Lose that stank attitude mamas. You letting these hormones go too far." He said pulling it out before grabbing my hand.

I ended up buying like 6 lotions with matching perfumes, candles, and plug ins. #heaven. We stopped in Gucci, Footlocker, Macy's, Forever 21, a baby-store, and a couple of boutiques.

"We about to go mamas the mall closing in 30."

"Okay! I want a pretzel and I want to go to pink." I said looking up at him.

"Mamas we not going to make it to both pick one."

"Pretzels."

"I should've known."

We walked to Auntie Anne's and I was soooooo happy.

"Hello can I get a large bucket of cinnamon pretzels bites."

"I'm sorry ma'am all we gots is the regular sized salted pretzels." The cashier said.

I looked at Dave and before he could say anything I started crying. He grabbed me so it could look like we were hugging. I buried my face in his chest crying harder.

"$300 for y'all to make some now?"

"We can't man the machine are cut off, it'll take an hour for everything to reboot."

"Mamas stop crying. You such a phat girl. Daddy will take y'all to go eat okay? You want Red Lobster?" He asked walking us to the truck.

"No."

"Olive Garden?"

"No."

"What do you want?"

"The cinnamon pretzel bites!"

"We'll get some tomorrow ok?"

"Okay."

"We going home. When you know what you want tell me."

The whole ride was quiet. He rubbed my thigh the entire time, until I fell asleep. I woke up to see it completely dark outside, and I was in one of Dave's shirts with my panties on. I walked downstairs to see Dave made dinner. The man can cook y'all, but he pretends he can't. The cap.

"Hey babygirl, you feeling better?"

"Yes."

"Good sit down so you can eat and feed my baby."

I sat down and started crying.

"Mamas what is wrong with you today?"

"I blame you and the dick I received from you today. I was hungry and I woke to see you cooked. Like we were made for each other."

Y'all this nigga seriously laughed at me.

"I love you mamas. I love you too Delilah Mila Brewster. You need to come on out. Mommy acting crazy." He said kissing my lips and belly.

"Shut up- ooooo all this for me?"

"Yes phat mamas

"Yes phat mamas."

"Thank you baby." I said as he sat down with his plate.

"So I been thinking."

"I'm listening papa."

"What if we hide this pregnancy until you give birth?"

"Wow... I mean we can try. What if I get bigger."

"Baggy clothes. I doubt you will. I mean if you don't want to I understand. Life just so peaceful with us and our 3 kids."

"Okay then fine babe." I said stuffing my face dancing.