11

So the popular idea is a Yoongi X Reader fanfic where she's a hybrid? 
We all like that idea?
If so that's next...

********

Yn was fast asleep, mouth hanging open, long hair draped across Jungkook's legs in the car.
"She's gonna drool." Hoseok teased and Jungkook grinned with a shrug.
"Nothing new there." He chuckled as he gently adjusted his legs so as not to disturb her. She'd been in little space for a solid few days now and he loved it, but he did miss his girlfriend.

It's gotten to the point where his beds now lonely when she wasn't in it.

It was the early hours of the morning and they were all in the cars heading for a big meeting about the upcoming tour. It was making them all a little anxious. Organising something this big usually always ended up in a few arguments and disagreements. Which was of course to be expected. With something of this scale everyone needed to be happy and agree on everything that was happening. Yn was always the pivotal part of these meetings.  She needed to be cared for and always able to have access to a papa or Tank, as she'd so accurately dubbed him.

He'd made his one mistake in the past but he'd kept her safe more times than they could count. He knew her. She trusted him and he'd never forgiven himself for letting her get taken that time. The boys had forgiven him though. He was put in an awkward situation and done what he thought was best in the few second time frame he had to think about it. He'd been tricked by Mark like everyone else that day.

By the time they reached the BigHit offices, it was barely breaking daylight. They all stepped out of the cars, yawning, rubbing their eyes, pulling their hats further down to cover their bare and tired faces from the photographers that were always hanging around the building. Jungkook was last out of the car with Yn in his arms.

As he moved her into an upright position so she could continue to sleep on his shoulder she wearily opened her eyes. 
"Papa?" She mumbled sitting up a little in his arms, taking in the sight around her in the early morning light.

"It's okay little one. Papa is right here. We're just going inside now, don't worry." He reassured her as the photographers started calling her name as soon as they noticed she was awake. Fans always went crazy for pictures of her. 
"Papa. I know that lady." Yn mumbled suddenly distracted and Jungkook instantly turned his head to see who it was.

Yn's biggest fan was right there. She was always there to take pictures of Yn. Any interview, appearance or concert she was there snapping pictures of Yn. As she pulled her camera away to glance at the screen she'd just captured a perfect shot. It was going to go mad.

He looked beautiful and protective.

She looked sleepy and doeyed. 

She'd snapped it just as he turned around. His long hair over his eyes expressing movement from his sudden turn. Both of their eyes looking right at her at the same time. Yn's little arms wrapped around his neck, her long hair over her shoulders and down her back expressing the same movement as Jungkooks where they'd turned. It was like something drawn from an anime. She was so busy looking at it they'd gone by the time she looked back up. 

"Don't worry about her Princess. She won't cause you any harm." Jungkook assured as they entered the quiet building.
"Yeah. She's been taking pictures of you for a long time Angel. She won't hurt you. She smiles at you the way we do. She's not something to worry about." Jin assured holding his arms out and Yn happily accepted as she clambered from Jungkooks grip to Jins. 

Jungkook rolled his neck and shoulders to free them up from having kept a hold of her for so long in the car and the rest of the morning. He was worried about the upcoming meeting. He followed the group upstairs watching Yn the whole time. She was sleepy still but happy. Smiling and talking to Jimin next to her as he tucked her hair behind her ear as Jin walked along with her in his arms. 

They entered the room and Yn sat on Jungkooks lap, a pot of pre-sliced fruit in her hands to keep her quiet. She slowly munched on a piece of apple and looked around at everyone sat on the U shaped table. The projector screen at the front for all the boring graphs, charts and words they'd all spend the next hours talking about. Yn glanced at everyone and as soon as it was quiet. Far too loudly Yn looked over at Tae who met her eyes and said.

"The air feels funny in he-"
"Atmosphere..." They all corrected her and burst into laughter. Without even meaning to she'd eased the tension in the room. Jungkook smiled and kissed the top of her head, she always managed to do the right thing without even knowing it.