01

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Gosh, I'm late!"

I stand up from my bed and quickly take a bath because I'm getting late! I brush my teeth before wearing my uniform.

I didn't bother to have some breakfast so instead, I took a bread on the fridge and also my car keys. I just eat it that way.

My school was near from my condo but I don't want to walk. I parked my car before I walk out from it.

I reach my classroom and thankfully, I arrived just in time.

That was close! I really hate being late in class.

After listening an hour to our prof, I fixed all of my things that is on my desk.

I stopped when my phone suddenly rings and I saw Kyle was calling.

"Babe" I stated when I answered the call. I was smiling widely! We are really not talking everyday.

He will just call me if he had time and because of time differences.

[How are you baby?] he asked and I realized that all of my classmates left.

I put my phone between my shoulder and ear so I can multitask to fixed my things.

"I'm fine. You?" I asked back while putting all of my things inside my bag.

"How's America?" I added.

He is now in America because he's studying to become an Attorney someday. Who am I to stop him?

[It's fine. I miss you so much] I can tell that he is now pouting just by the phone call. I giggled because of that and hold my phone.

"I miss you too" I replied with a smile even though he can't see me.

"Lisa!" someone called out so I bid goodbye to Kyle first before I walk towards to Jisoo.

Jisoo is my friend since first year college. We met each other at a charity work.

We're in the same group to give food to the children and we just talk and we both noticed that we have so much in common.

"Our friends are now in our hangout place, let's go?" I just nod and we walk together until we arrived in our hangout place.

"Hey" I greeted and kiss there cheeks. I sat down infront of Rosè and started to eat.

"I have class later, you?" Jennie asked and I took my phone to look at my schedules.

Rosè and Jennie are also my friends. We've met when Jisoo invited Jennie over to her house to have a sleepover and Jennie invited Rosè too.