Survivor |1|

April 14 2020
Baton Rouge , Louisiana

" FUCKK " I said as i tried to move feeling pain

" FUCKK " I said as i tried to move feeling pain . I look around A bit trying to remember what the fuck happened . I Noticed im in a Hostipital Bed . " I thought i was dead " i said to myself as i layed back down , looking at the ceiling letting out a little relief .

-FlashBack-

" there go them niggas right there " Ben said  .

" Ight ima go in and shoot everybody , i just need you to look out , ight bih ?" Kentrell  said .

" NAh wtf bitch  , you expect me to let you go in dea like that twin ? hell nah im sliding too " Ben said looking at kentrell with a crazy expression.

" This some i needa do alone , just this once .. ill call you if shit go left " kentrell said while putting on his ski mask and exiting the all black hell cat . 

As kentrell enter the house of his ex bre to kill her for killing his unborn child , that he was having with his side chick that he cheated on her with while bre was his girl at the time . About a cool week or 2 ago , kentrell received a call from his side chick deja , he had already known deja was 4 months pregnant with his kid . She called crying and screaming .

All kentrell can remember is hearing bre pick up the phone and saying " IMA KILL THIS BITCH AND YOUR CHILD NIGGA ! YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU WAS GON CHEAT ON ME AND HAVE A BABY ... DUM NIGGA THATS WHY I FUCKED FREDO ".

Kentrell didn't care about her fucking his opp part , or the part of killing dej he just cared for his un-born child . No matter what kentrell did  , he valued his kids he loved everyone of them to death .

Then kentrell begin to try and talk to bre and calm the situation down and all he remember was hearing a gunshot and hearing dej say " sh- shott my- st- ... my baby " . Kentrell knew then it was revenge and that he will kill bre and everything she stood for .

As kentrell went closer to the drop of where bre was currently staying trying to hid from him , She knew he and the whole NBA gang was out to get her . He jump the gate , creep through the back peeking through the windows of the house .

" TF , step in dog shit or some its stank as Fuck right here mane " he said as he clutched his gun and kick the door open .

(Bow Pick , Kick yo door ; yall rm the song kentrell have? )

He aint see nobody as he walked in . He look around holding his gun up making sure to not get caught lacking . He made it upstairs hearing the sounds of moaning fill the halls . He right foot creep closer to the door of where the noise was coming from . He twist the door open slowly to only see bre on the top of fredo having sex.

He was wasn't trippin ' he just came to get the job done . He let of 3 shots ' hitting bre head , back , and neck she fell over leaving fredo in shock .