Hogwarts express C.D

Start from the beginning

"You two go on" Cedric mutters, running his hand across his jaw. "Y/N and I have something we need to discuss."

Jay gives you a sly smirk and a wink before he grabs Lexie's arm and practically drags him out of the compartment. Your heart is pounding as you watch Cedric slide out of his seat once your friends have left the two of you by yourselves, watching as he moves closer to the carriage door, sliding it shut. He pulls the blinds down next.

"This might be the last time we get the chance to do this" Cedric smirks as he glances back at you. "Stand."

You do as he says, watching as he grabs his wand out of his pocket and swishes it, all of the other blinds coming down to conceal you from the outside. Your clit is pulsating so hard and you nearly groan out loud as he starts to march closer to you, rubbing your thighs together for some relief.

Cedric's hand snaps out to grab your neck, fingers gliding down your soft skin before he digs his fingers in slightly, shallowing your breathing. You whimper as his other thumb drags itself down your lip.

"I know you've been desperate for this" Cedric mutters, releasing your neck and undoing his tie, flinging it down onto the table beside you both. "And you've been a good girl for me. Jay and Lexie  didn't suspect a thing, did they?"

"No," you breathe in agreement, "They didn't."

"I think my good little slut deserves a reward for being so patient" Cedric mutters, tilting your head with his hand on your jaw, leaning down to press wet kisses to your neck, sucking hard below your ear and leaving a hickey behind as you grip his arms, eyes rolling into the back of your head.

"Cedric..." You pull away from him slightly, finding his bright grey eyes darker than usual as he stares down at you. "Right here? What if someone comes looking-"

"Colloportus" he mutters, locking the doors with his wand. "There. We'll hear if someone tries coming in."

"And if somebody hears us?"

"Muffliato."

That's enough for you. Especially when Cedric's looking as handsome as he does and when he has that grip on your waist. You know you're in for a good quickie when he grabs you and whirls you around, forcing you down so that you're bent over the table that they had just been sat at.

His hand drifts between your legs where your school skirt has ridden up, exposing your soaked panties. He tuts as he kicks your legs apart with his foot, gliding his lanky fingers up your leg and towards your ass where he lands a harsh smack. You whimper, your hand clasping over your mouth.

Cedric reaches down and dives his hand between your legs, cupping your cunt. He pushes your panties to the side and immediately comes into contact with your slick arousal. It coats his fingers and makes him smirk as he glides it between your folds and towards your clit where he rubs circles. When he notices how you're muffling your moans with your hand, he lands a sharp slap to your clit that makes you jerk unexpectedly against him.

"If I see you trying to keep quiet one more time then I won't touch you" Cedric swore, returning to rubbing your clit when you peeled your hand away from your lips. "Good girl. I want to hear those pretty sounds you make."

You moan at a mixture of his words and the sensation rippling through your body, your arms stretching out in front of you and trying to grab hold of anything, but there was nothing for you to hold so you simply clawed at the table as Cedric drops down onto his knees.

He whirls you around so that you're facing him, his face level with your pussy as he yanks your skirt up. He glides your panties down your legs and then thrusts one finger inside your hole, making your breath hitch. You throw your head back, you hands clinging to his brown hair. As another finger slides in, both pumping in and out at a dangerously slow pace, Cedric leans his head down and starts to lick at your clit, looking up at you whilst he did it.