Two Witches In Death City? And A Double Bladed Scythe?

I have no idea how long I slept but I suddenly woke up jumping up to my feet. I look around I glanced at Maka we stared at each other. "You felt it too, didn't you." I say she nodded "A witch." She replies confirming my thoughts. We nod to each other and run out of the door. No waiting any time to explain to Soul and the others. We both run down Maka and Souls apartment halls at top speed. "I'm detecting two witch souls. Are you detecting them two?" I ask as we burst through the apartment entrance doors. "Yea, why are they in death city!" Maka says back as we turn a corner running down the sidewalk of streets dodging people. "I have no idea, but we might have to fight them. Do you think you could use me?" I ask dodging a mother speed walking down the side walk pushing a baby stroller. "Depends if are soul wave links can match." Maka answers dodging the mother. "Don't worry about that, my souls flexible. Any Miester as far as I know can use me." I answer back. "Ok, then I think I can us you. Stop at the ally!" Maka says as we approach an ally. I stop and turn around and see Maka run up to me. I turn into a scythe and land in Maka's hands "Wow! I've never seen a scythe like you!" Maka says looking down at me. I was a double bladed scythe, I guess I forgot to mention that but we didn't have time. "What would you even call a scythe like this?" Maka asks turning me at different angles. "We don't have time for this Maka! Come on!" As I shouted this the two witches souls disappeared. Maka runs in ready to attack. As we run through the ally the only person left is Medusa standing there. As we run in I notice Stein coming into the ally through the other way. Maka seeing to danger places me against the wall for a moment and try's to carb her breath. "Are you alright doctor Medusa?" Maka asks as she catches her breath and grabs me again. "We detected to witches in this area and came as quickly as we could" Stein says calmly. Medusa having her back to use turns around slightly "Yes, I sensed them too and came to investigate them myself ." She says as she looks over everyone, I could of sworn her eyes kept coming back to look at me, but maybe it was my imagination. " I wondered if one of them could've been the witch that was there when Soul was injured." Maka says looking up at Medusa. "That is a possibility." Medusa agrees. "No I don't think it's the same one. For one thing that witch had the demon sword and it's Miester along with her. And even if she had been here I doubt we would of sensed her at all. I have a feeling that this one is to cunning to release soul protect in the middle of death city with out reason. One thing we do know it that this witch as a interest in weapons and Miesters.So I wouldn't be surprised if she was in the area observing the students here. I have no doubt she would want to do the quietly. Yes, I suppose it is possible she has managed to infiltrate the academy itself. But that would be tricky even for a powerful witch. What ever the case it's a relief that you weren't hurt by these witches doctor Medusa. We would be in some serous trouble if anything happened to our only school nurse." Stein says logically I couldn't help with agree with him. Not only be usage he had good reasoning on his side but also. I could tell that the two witches souls were different then the witch we saw when Soul was hurt. Witch's seem to have a slight differences soul wise. It's hard to detect but if I was in a room full of witches with soul protect off I know I could find that witch. " Thanks, but I'm fine." Medusa says turning all the way around to face us. "But still if I..... Even see that sword and it's Miester again." Maka mumble light staring at the ground worry shining in her eyes. Suddenly the echo of foot steps can be heard and soon Soul comes into me line of sight. "Are you alright Maka?" Soul asks as he reached us. "You shouldn't take off on your own it's to dangerous... Wait didn't you go with Alex? Were is she!" Soul says staring to look around noticing my human form absents. Maka stairs at him blamkly for a second but then remembers that he as never seen me on my scythe form. She opens her mouth to answer but Soul interrupt. "Wow! Who's that?" Soul asks kneeling down slightly to see me better. I hold back a laugh. "Yes, I don't believe I've ever seen a scythe like that." Stein says joining Soul in a examining me. " What type of scythe is this" Soul asks getting up on his feet again. "A scythe like this typically goes by the name of a double blade Scythe. Very hard to master. Even harder to find." Stein answers. "Back to the point who is this?" Soul asks again becoming more interested. I turn back into my human form. Smiling back at Soul and Stein as they both stare at me slightly confused. "I wasn't aware you were a Double bladed Scythe." Stein says a eyebrow raised. I laugh lightly. "Your the first to learn. I've never been used by a Meister before." I reply happily. I was so excited to have been used but I knew that it never happen again. I held back a sad sigh. And with that we all started to head home.