Guardian Angel

Request: How would you feel about doing a Raph x Reader fic where Raph kind of acts as the reader’s guardian angel but is too scared to show his face but she like begs him and is all “omg ur so pretty” or something.

A/N: This is a pretty platonic fic, but I hope you'll like it!

~~~

You walked down the street, pulling your jacket tighter around you. Manhattan had been rather dangerous as of late, and you weren’t even sure why you still even lived in this city.

Heck, you’ve even been attacked by those Purple Dragon members.

But the first time you were jumped, someone saved you. And they kept coming back to save you.

You remember the day they rescued you just like it was yesterday:

"HELP!" you cried out in desperation, a Purple Dragon advanced on you, holding a knife in his hand.

"Listen here, little lady. I won’t have to use this if you give me what I want," the thug smirked.

"W-what… what is that?" you pressed yourself against the brick wall, hoping that a secret door would open and you could escape.

"I’m in need of a little extra money. You wouldn’t mind handing over some cash, would ya?"

"I-I have no m-money," you stuttered. It was true. You spent it all on in town today, buying food for a small homeless family, an action figure for your brother, and lunch for yourself,

"Oh, but I think you’re lying" the thug gave you an evil smile.

"I-I’m not!" you began to panic. The man held up a knife and pointed at you.

You started to scream for help as the Purple Dragon came right towards you. Just as he was about to slice your throat, someone pulled him away from you.

"Who’s there?!" the thug turned around, only to get punched in the face. You remained up against the wall, watching as the Purple Dragon thug stood back up. You could barley see someone else, but you didn’t see what they looked like, as they were in the dark.

"Your worst nightmare…" the other person spoke, sounding rather threatening. But they couldn’t have been much older than you. Just a teenager at most.

"You really think you can stop me, you freak?" the thug laughed.

"I really hate idiots like you," your savior growled in annoyance and punched the thug once more, knocking him out.

You blinked as the thug fell to the ground and the person who just saved your life moved to walk off.

"Hey! Wait!" you called out, reaching out to grab their arm. As soon as you touched them, they pulled away, "Thank you for saving me."

"You’re welcome. Are you okay?" they asked. You still couldn’t see them, but could just barley make out two bright green eyes.

"Yeah," you smiled, even though they probably couldn’t see you.

"Well… try and be careful. This is probably the only time we’ll meet," they said, leaving you.

You thought about your first encounter with the mysterious hero. They said the two of you wouldn’t meet again, but you guys did.

You had been attacked three other times in the past six months. And the same mysterious hero saved you all three times. You had asked to see what they looked like, but they refused. It was strange. You’ve only ever seen their eyes.

You even swore you had seen those green eyes watching you from afar. There was no doubt about the shadows on the roof, watching you as you walked home.

You felt strangely safe. It was almost as if this mysterious person was your guardian angel. It made you smile.

So fast forward to this evening:

You were walking home after staying at a school play for an hour after it was over in order to help clean up. Praying silently, you hoped you could make it home before any thugs could find you.

However, your luck sucked that day.

"Hey, babe! Why don’t you head over here and give us a good time!" someone called out to you. You kept walking, ignoring the catcalls.

"We’re talking to you, lady!" another voice called out. You started to walk faster.

"Come here, kitty! We don’t bite hard!" the group behind you started whistling and calling out to you.

"I’m not dealing with this crap," you muttered to yourself and started running.

"Come back here!" one of the shouted.

"HELP!" you cried out, hoping your guardian angel would hear you.

Suddenly, you heard screaming.

"DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" the voice of your hero shouted. You spun around to see someone beating the crap out of some boys.

You froze as you realized that someone was a giant turtle.

"Dudes! Lets get out of here!" one of the guys screamed. The boys ran off, the turtle standing there, his fists balled up by his sides.

"So… you’re my guardian angel?" You asked, approaching them. The turtle turned to you, his green eyes widening. You gave a small smile, but he took off.

"Hey! Wait!" you shouted, running after him and reaching for his hand, "Please!"

The turtle stopped, turning slightly to face you, “What?”

"You saved me once again," you grabbed his hand, smiling up at him.

"You aren’t screaming," he looked down at you, shock coming over his face.

"Why would I?" you asked.

"Because I’m a giant mutant turtle," he stated.

"Well, you’re pretty good looking for a mutant turtle," you giggled. He smirked down at you.

"My name’s Raphael."

"(Y/N)."

You could tell this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.