I. - First Date

I sat into an armchair, relaxing. It was time to meet Nagito in my astral space for our first date.
Playing some meditation music, I headed out of my body, astral projecting.

Soon, the view of a beautiful meadow appeared before me. Blinking, I looked around. The sun was shining pretty brightly, but thanks to the cool breeze it wasn't too hot. However, there was something hot awaiting.

Nagito was sitting in the grass, few feet away from me. He wore a kind smile on his face, looking at the clouds flowing on the sky. How long has he been waiting?

"Hi," I walked up to him, a bit nervous. His gaze shifted to me, sparkling a bit.
"Hey! Glad you're here, haha."
The smile was contagious.
He stood up and lead me straight towards the calm forest. We walked quietly, just enjoying the nature. Soon enough, we walked onto a glade with a nice view at the sky.

"Right here," said Nagito and walked over to blanket that was laying on the ground. It seemed like we were having a picnic!
And so we sat down, talking a bit. About our likes, about the date itself. We made our own Valentine's Day a few days after the actual one.

After eating bits of the meal we had there, it was already getting dark. We watched the sunset paint the sky with beautiful red. And I leaned back against him, enjoying the moment. Because even though we didn't see the sun, some of the rays of light still got through the trees, making beautiful shadows lit with red on the grass.

And there were stars beginning to show up on the sky - stars that represent the hope Nagito believes in so much. They glow in the darkness, showing that not everything was lost to it, not everything gave in. And they reflected in Nagito's eyes, only enhancing his everlasting beauty. After all, eyes are the windows to our soul, which is just angelic in his case. Even if he himself refuses to see it.

It was only the first date after all, how can I be already so head over heels for him? It's too soon to say anything about love, but he was just so sweet it was hard to hold back the words.

Then he told me to wait, disappearing for a second. It were actually only seconds, thankfully, when he returned. He held a lantern in his hands.

"Where did you get it??" I exclaimed, surprised, because it was a lantern from Genshin Impact, that I often played. Ever so beautiful in person.
"I just stopped by in their realm, haha. The festival there is in full swing," answered Nagito, happy that it made me this excited. "Let's write our wishes on it."

I grabbed a pen and wrote carefully on the side of the lantern.

May this relationship last long.

Nagito was meanwhile writing on the other side of the lantern, wishing for it to be exciting and loving, not only lasting, but staying as beautiful, as that night we spent together.

And then we looked up at the stars, letting go of the lantern, letting it carry our wishes to the adepti, or the archons themselves. We layed on the grass, watching it fly up to the sky.

Our fingers connected. I wasn't really sure, if it was me who grabbed his hand, or the other way round. But none of us pulled away from it. We were just watching the stars, side by side, praying that the archons hear our wishes out.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━ ◈