"What Eva" is all she said before she walked out my drive way and down the street. I suppose she is going to get her car since it wasn't here. I sighed once I couldn't see her anymore, I got up off the pouch and brushed my self off. I was about to go back into the house until Dee pulled up into my drive way and blew her harn. I turned around and smiled slightly. She got out her car with her Nike Gym bag. She looked tired as hell. Her black T-shirt was wet from her sweating. Her sleeves were rolled up and her arms glistened. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had on Grey basketball shorts and black elite socks with Grey Hyper dunks. She walked over to me. I opened my arms to hug her. But she smiled and pecked my lips instead.
"I'm mad sweaty baby and I'm funky" she said. I giggled.
"That I can see" I held my nose even though I didn't smell anything.
She rolled her eyes playfully and then she frowned her eyebrows at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Its hot as fuck and your wearing a sweater" she said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house , she followed behind me.
"Aren't you hot?" She asked.
"If I was don't you think I would of took it off" I said with more attitude than intended.
"Well damn. What's with the attitude Lor?" She asked. I jogged upstairs  
"I don't have an attitude Deja. I'm not hot okay,"
"Are you cold?" She continued to gril Me.
"No!" I semi yelled . she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. We stood outside my room door.
"I just felt like putting on a sweater okay. Is that a crim?" I asked . she looked at me.
"Its whatever" she said and opened my room door walking in. I sighed and followed her. Loura was sitting on my bed petting oreo.
"Hey li' Princess" Dee smiled at her.
"Heeey, were have you been Princee , your all sweaty" Loura said with a stink look. Deja giggled.
"Prince has been working out. I can't get all fat and flabby. What kind of prince would I be?" Dee played along.
"A fat flabby prince" loura giggled, Dee chuckled and nodded.
"Um loura you and Oreo can go in the back yard and play. Make sure you close the gate behind you okay" i said. She nodded and picked oreo up off the bed.
"See you later kido" Dee said.
"Okaay" louras high pitch voice sang before she walked out with oreo. Deja looked at me and then she pulled her shirt off and took her hair out of its ponytail.
"I'm gonna borrow your bathroom to shower" she said.
"Deja I'm sor-"
"Im going to shower. I smell" she cut me off . I could tell she wasn't happy because I yelled at her. I sighed.
"Okay" I said. She nodded and opened her bag. She pulled out a sports bra and some other things. I walked to my closet and grabbed her a towel.
"Thanks" she said as I handed it to her. She then walked into my bathroom and closed the door behind her. I sighed and sat on my bed, I laid back and just started at the ceiling as I waited for her to come out.

~

"Lemme borrow some lotion" Deja said walking out my bathroom. She only had on boxers and a sports bra. Her hair was down and wet and she looked so damn sexy.
"On the dresser" I said. She walked over to my dresser and over looked my Victoria secret stuff and grabbed the baby lotion I had. She came bad over to my bed and sat and she began lotioning her body.
"Baby.." I called her.
"Mhh" she hummed.
"I'm sorry for yelling okay" I said. She looked at me. And then she nodded.
"You good" she said plainly. I sighed and got off the bed, I stod in front of her and grabbed her hands pulling her up off the bed.
"I'm sorry" I said pouting this time. She smiled and let go of my hands. She slipped her arms around my waist.
"I said its okay baby" she said. I smiled and kissed her lips softly. She kissed me back and deepening it, I ran my fingers through her wet hair. She bit my bottom lip and squeezed my ass. I pulled away and laughed.
She smiled at me .
"Baby I'm sore" she complained and sat down on my bed.
"Were at?" I asked.
"My shoulders, my calf's, my thighs. My everything" she cried. I giggled and climbed on the bed behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders and began massaging them.
"They worked you hard ha babe?" I asked.
"Yeah. We ran for an hole hour. Bleachers, the parking lot, we ran the track feild. After that coach had us stretch every muscle in our bodies. Them shits hurt. And then we sat on the wall" she told.
"Sat on the wall?" I asked.
"Like squats. But you stay in one potion like your sitting. It tightens you thighs IG. All I know is that it hurts like hell" she said.
"Awe baby. You couldn't manage the pressure?" I smirked. She chuckled.
"Of course, I'm still breathing ainna. I'm just a little tight that we ain't even get to touch a ball. Like how the fuck you practice BASKETBALL with out a BASKETBALL"
"Well its just conditioning." I said.
"Yeah. 2 more weeks of this bull shit" she complained. I giggled.
"That feels good baby" she relaxed. I smiled. I stopped massaging her shoulders and wrapped my arms around her neck.
"Why do you bear all the pain basketball puts you through?" I asked for my own reasons.
"It makes me a stronger,  better player babe. No pain no Gain" she said. I nodded. So with all the pain iv been through , where is my gains?!
Dee took my arms from around her neck. She stood up in front of me. And took my hand and placed into her stomach. It was hard.
"See I gained from all them damn crunches and sit ups" she said. I looked at her she was smirking. I smiled and got up.
"And I Gained cause now my girlfriend is sexier" I said. She bit her lip at me and I felt my body heat up. Then I remembered Loura
"Baby get dressed. I gotta watch my sister outside" I said taking my hands off her body. She smiled.
"Iight. But take off the sweater babe. Your making me sweat just looking at it" she said. I bit on my bottom lip as I grew nervous. I don't want anyone to see the bruises on my wrist. I just want them to disappear unnoticed.
"Okay" I smimply smiled. Dee kissed my for head and walked over to her bag . I walked to my dresser and grabbed  my makeup bag and headed to the bathroom. I took my my sweater and started to cover up the bruises with makeup.