Chapter 14: Knight on Two Wheels

A/n: I just read the current chapter of bnha manga and boy... I am not spoiling it but forgive, because I'm going to use it in this story(because of Izuku).
And of course, there will be people who are stubborn and they'll spoil whatever they want, instead of keeping it for themselves which pisses some of you off for ruining the fun and hype that you're building.

Evening

Midoriya is using Full Cowling, chasing the flying chariot as he jumps from roof to roof.

Izuku: If I fail to save her, that would mean that they'll win the Grail War. I hate to accept that she will be used as a vessel for the Grail but...she chooses it and I have no right to stop her. Damn it.

He thought to himself as he grits his teeth.

Izuku: Ms. Irisviel...

Saber is now driving her motorcycle, dodging the incoming vehicles while chasing "Rider". Unfortunately, when she finished dodging the vehicles, she lost "Rider" in her sight.

Saber: I've lost sight of them. If I can't see them, I'll sense them.

She thought as she tries to sense "Rider's" presence until she sensed his chariot.

Saber: A chariot. I've got you, Rider!

She thought as she revs the motorcycle, driving at full speed.

Waver: Hm? Rider, look! She's following us isn't she?

He said as the stares down at Saber who is chasing them at full speed.

Rider: Well, if it isn't Saber. Saves us the trouble of looking for her. Wait... Hey, boy, are motorcycles usually that fast?

Waver: That's a motorcycle? No, that's impossible. But with Saber's Riding skill... I suppose it's possible.

Rider: Interesting. In that case, I'll have to play along with her.

Waver: We're going down?!

Rider: Change of plans. I shall use a race to settle things with the girl. Hah!

Rider said as his chariot went down on the road.

Waver: Fine, but take it seriously, okay?

Rider: Hahahahaha! Don't worry. Nothing in Heaven or on Earth can stop me! Hah!

A/n: Rider's famous words before getting Excalibur'ed :v

_____
_____

Storehouse

Kiritsugu is now at the storehouse, mourning over Maiya's death as he saw something that disappeared in black smoke. He widened his eyes, figured that who kidnapped his wife.

_____
_____

Saber and Rider are now racing at each other, except Saber is chasing him instead of racing. Suddenly, she noticed that her motorcycle is running out of fuel.

Saber: I'm reaching the machine's limits. At this rate...... I'm so close, too.

She said in her thoughts as she uses her magic to her motorcycle, adding armor to it and enhancing it's speed.

Saber: Invisible Air!