"Y/n calm down!" Sasha squealed while slowly loosing her grip on your waist.

"DONT YOU DARE PUT HIS NAME IN YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!" You screamed while breaking loose from Sasha's hold. You bolted towards him, ready to rip the motherfucker apart.

Right before you could reach him Jean stepped in and pulled you back against his chest. More soldiers crowded around the ruckus while captain Levi and Hange stepped out from the front of the aircraft.

"What the hell is going on here?!?" Levi took a moment to process what was going on as Hange ran to help Jean restrain you.

"Floch killed a child that was running towards her... she says it was her, uh... brother." A soldier spoke up as your eyes flashed with anger.

"TELL ME YOU ASSHOLE!?! WHAT DID MY BROTHER DO TO YOU!?! YOU COULD HAVE CUT OFF MY HEAD FOR ALL I CARE BUT YOU JUST HAD TO LEAVE HIM OUT!" You struggled against Hange and Jean as the both of them were struggling to keep you away from him.

Armin was keeping his distance as his eyes roamed towards the edge of the aircraft. His eyes, dull, as he helped his once childhood friend onto safety, with Mikasa following behind him. The three of them stopped to stare at the scene in front of them. No one has ever seen you scream like this.

Back in the corps you were always the calm and respectful comrade. Seeing you scream and fight against others just to get to one person moved something in their hearts, guilt.

Teal eyes landed on you, tracing over your body. Scratches and blood was pouring out of your wounds. Your eyes were swollen from crying and and your nose irritated from the stuffiness. He felt guilty, knowing that he was the ultimate causer of your pain. Your screams pierced his chest as the blood covered blouse carved itself into his head as a reminder of what he did.

'Y/n...'

"ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD! WHY WOULD YOU KILL AND INNOCENT CHILD VOLUNTARILY!?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE LAST PERSON I HAD AWAY!?! WHY!?!" Your voice was covered in hatred and scouting for blood. It was slightly raspy and rough as you pushed the other soldiers who got near away.

"Floch, you will be held accountable for what you've done once we are back in the island. For now get her into the other room..." Hange ordered.

"I SWEAR THAT I WON'T REST UNTIL I KILL YOU FORSTER! COUNT YOUR DAYS YOU DAMN MURDER!" Jean held you arms back in place as Hange tied them tightly behind your back. The both of them forcefully dragged you back into the separate room where it was much more quiet. You could still hear their cheers from the other side of the door while you sobbed into your lap.

"How long are you going to keep that thing on?" Levi asked annoyed at the tall blonde woman who was standing next to Zeke.

"Why should I. Everyone else seems to like it." She replied while slowly taking off the fake beard she wore on her chin.

"Y/n." You heard Levi speak up as he cleared his throat. You kept your face hidden into your thighs as he sighed and walked over to Hange.

Armin and Mikasa were standing next to Eren as he kept his gaze stuck on your crying figure.

"Are they still celebrating?" Levi questioned the amount of noise that was coming from behind the door. Soon the door was pulled open by Jean as he threw in two children who were restrained by ropes.