| thirty one |

Chapter. 31

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

@seriouswrld
forget lori harvey! y'all heard of charlotte jenner?! she got nick jonas, chris brown, AND drake!
27 Retweets | 572 Likes

@witdahoodie
listen.... @champagnepapi. i get that you're happy and everything with charlotte. but. WHERES CLB!?
151 Retweets | 2,472 Likes

@demontimes
@charlottejenner and @champagnepapi are about to take over the industry! the new king and queen.
237 Retweets | 3,364 Likes

@imzalvin
@champagnepapi..... you have heard of the Kardashian curse right? watch yourself king
36 Retweets | 274 Likes

@weezylove
did Charlotte pull Drake, or did Drake pull Charlotte? y'all be forgetting she's a BAD BITCH!!
578 Retweets | 5,831 Likes

@coldheartedgirls
If you ain't declaring your love to me like Drake did with Charlotte. Don't call me!
478 Retweets | 1,435 Likes

@butwhatif
okay but did anyone notice how much Charlotte has Drake in love?! He ain't never posted someone like that!
728 Retweets | 6,271 Likes

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Aubrey squeezed Charlotte's hand and pulled her closer to him. Crowds of people and paparazzi were surrounding them. The cameras bright flashes were blinding the two celebrities. Charlotte's security fought people off so the couple could make it into the club.

The paparazzi were screaming questions about the two coming out as a couple. They had gotten an overall good reaction from social media, and the friends who didn't know yet. But, now the media was obsessed with them as a couple, and needed pictures of the two together immediately. So, when Charlotte, Aubrey, and family and friends decided to go out for the night, paparazzi were absolutely everywhere.

Aubrey let go of Charlotte's hand and wrapped his arm around her waist. She leaned into him as they quickly walked to the entrance of the club. "Holy shit," Charlotte breathed out when they made it into the building safely.

"That was the wildest crowd I've seen," She placed her right hand on her chest. Aubrey agreed and said, "There was like a hundred out there."

Chubbs, who came in right after them spoke up, "You guys are the biggest celebrities, who just announced that they're dating. Photos of you two would kill in the media."

"Stop being the hottest couple in the world, and people would leave y'all alone," Aubrey's friend Prince smirked at the two.

After the group made it into the club, they seen all of Charlotte's sisters sitting at a nearby table. When Khloe spotted her sister and her boyfriend she yelled to all of her sisters, "Ladies, Ladies. Please welcome the hottest damn couple alive!"

Charlotte and Drake chuckled at the five girls as they all started cheering and clapping. Kylie and Kendall stood up and gave the couple an standing ovation. "You guys are crazy," Charlotte shook her head.

"Shots," Kylie handed both Charlotte and Drake a shit glass full of Kendall's 818 tequila. Charlotte looked at Drake and raised her eyebrows at him. "Are we going to do this?" Is what she was telling him mentally.