ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"Aweee how sweet."

3rd POV

3rd POV

"Clarke, I have to get out of here." Jordan started as Clarke walked in, shutting the door behind her.

The blonde had been chatting with Russell and the man actually considered letting their people stay.
Clarke was grinning at the thought. Peace. That's all she's ever wanted; A normal family with no violence, Madi, and Ellie going to school. Normal.

Ellie on the other hand didn't like the idea at all. The idea of actually attending school horrified her, not because of the kids and the acting like she had a normal life, it was the actual school work she would have to do; Wasting her time was the only thing school was going to do. Other than that, she would love to stay on the freaky planet. Along with Madi of course.

"Not gonna happen, Jordan."Denied Clarke, shaking her head. Considering they were strangers, the group still wasn't allowed to come out of the building let alone be seen outside.

Ellie jumped off the bar counter with a loud stomp on the floor. "Why not?" The redhead asked with an exhausted tone. Ellie was tired and irritated from looking and waiting for Murphy to wake up when she hasn't had sleep in 24 hours, that kind of does that to you. "We've been in here all day and it's getting kinda boring."

"You've been locked inside for 26 years." Ellie shot the man a fake smile, "Wow, Miller, thanks for the reminder." Miller shook his head and looked down with a chuckle.
"Oh El, what's one more day?"

The redhead sighed, "Hell—" Murphy's body shot up with a wail of pain, waking up from his sleep. "Murp—" he snapped his head to the side, his eyes meeting Ellie's before darting them towards Emori. Murphy threw the sheet of his body and leaped off the counter, onto the floor.

"Hey, hey, You're okay. John, John," Emori tried to soothe her significant other but Murphy just kept scooting back the closer Emori inched towards him. "the toxin's gone. It's gone. Everyone's okay. Clarke, tell him."

"It's true, okay? We all made it, thanks to you." Confirmed Clarke.

"No, I didn't. I died, didn't I?" Ellie gulped, bending down, on her knees in front of the heaving breathing Murphy. "N-yea-yes." She struggled to tell the truth, "You died, but you're here and awake and everything's going to be okay." The redhead did her best to smile at him but failed to see her dad's quivering body.

"Your heart did stop, but the people here revived you," Abby explained, putting a hand on Ellie's shoulder for comfort.

Murphy lowered his head before looking back up at Ellie. "I saw something. I f-I felt something."

The redheads' eyes traveled to Emori and saw the worry on her face. Damn Ellie was worried too.

"Hey, John..." Emori spoke softly, reaching for Murphy but again, he flinched, scooting away from the concerned girlfriend.