Her True self

Winds of the east clashed with the hot air of the west creating a swirl of breeze which rose above to form clusters of grey clouds sprinkled onto the fabric of heavens.

Two beauties equally enchanting stood before each other in the silence of the dark ink night, their clothes flowing as the song of a river in the gentle air that blew the grass before surrounding their bodies.

One was the epitome of darkness yet angel of light with smile as gracious as dandelion flower while the other was the goddess of death whose beauty could ruin the countries and bring disaster yet the ruler of the darkest of the beasts of night.

"The play inside was commendable." Green eyes complimenting her deep violet hair twinkled as Princess Nevix stared at Lilith in provocation.

"I am glad the princess enjoyed."

"Does General Azarios knows? The game that you play and the webs that you weave? Is he aware of everything...."

"No" The demoness replied, the warm surrounding getting cold by every second but the princess did not cared as she threw her head back and laughed beautifully, like a white chrysanthemum drinking nectar from moon, her face flushed and glowing before she looked back at Lilith all smiles vanishing as if a façade breaking open.

"Is the General aware of what he has taken......stolen from the world. Such a small country not even worthy of being an empire and the queen dares to call herself an empress.

Such impudent people dare insult you my goddess and you entertain them? That countess not even worthy to wipe the dirt beneath your shoe threatens you and you let her go." Forest eyes thrumming with warmth minutes ago thrummed with anger as a flash of ferocious bloodthirst was bared evident.

"Pesky little things does not affects me Nevix." Lilith looked at the woman infront of her who motioned the Sub commander Liux.

The hairpiece given was a significance of a secret meeting that would clear the doubts and strengthen the connections.

"My lady, you would catch cold." the commander said bowing to Lilith, a fur blanket made of rare leather of blue tiger was handed to princess Nevix who wrapped the cloak around the woman infront of her.

"You married General Azarios? I swear on my princess royal blood but I......I am afraid that he is not that simple, you should be aware of him my goddess, he is an extremely dangerous entity, what you see of him is only a small part of who he truly is.

We know the power of King Alexander and others but him, his power is not just the Azaron army, its a very small part of it. His power is unrestrained but you-" Nevix quited down not understanding how to say it.

"Vrak"

(Vrak=' leave us alone' in ancient language of Ambrose)

"Say it." Lilith urged the violet haired princess who looked at Lilith, observing her eyes keenly before she whispered.

"You like him don't you? The hairpin....you have seen many luxuries and yet its all dust to you but a single piece of jewelry makes you uncomfortable to part with? You are starting to fall for him, don't get your heart broken please." Nevix took out the 'falcon of west' and handed it back to Lilith.

And at the moment Lilith's heart quivered.

Was he using her? Would he abandon her....no matter what happens, her duty will always come first yet why was there so much pain in her heart as she parted with the princess and her people.

Nobody saw the dark silhouette standing at the top of the far away tree, his onyx back clothes fluttering with the wind as the petrichor of rain on soil gave a fragrance on his clothes, the cape covered his head and the dark eyes with golden flecks were watching the girl walking away from the Daxtros's princess.

"My lord......this, who is Mistress? Why is this Daxtros princess calling her as if a servant serving their master......is it that we have enquired wrong and the General lady is not from Gaerin but Daxtros instead?"

"She is from Gaerin."

Seros felt his whole form getting chills from the evil aura radiating his general and he dared not ask anymore.

"I had my suspicions, seems like I was correct."

"Is....Is she any princess?" As soon as the words left Seros' mouth Azarios smirked viciously.

"a mere princess?" He chuckled.

"She is the Empress of Gaerin."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilith was lost in her thoughts, the extravagantly soft clothes making her body itch with the uncomfortable feeling. Even her skin knew the difference between what Azarios gave her personally and what others brought to her.

Her mind swirled with what Nevix said as she emotionlessly picked out the lotus silk dress dropping her own yellow one that she wore previously to go outside. Today the events of banquet and just after it sneaking out of the mansion had exhausted her from the very core.

She was gone as soon as King Alexander called for him and even returned before him, was he still in the palace.....

"Lilith" a gasp escaped her mouth as she turned around clutching the lilac lotus silk dress to her half naked self. Azarios stood in the corner, his eyes holding a complicated expression that she had never seen before no matter how the things were.

He came forward making her clutch the cloth even more tightly while pressing herself back to the wall.

"You came back...." there was an unexplained guilt in her voice that could not be hidden as her body trembled when he held the dress pulling it away from her.

"In this life and all the others tulip, your existence is mine to have." His mouth clashed with hers as if punishing her for every single sin she had committed.