Chapter 71

◇─◇──◇────◇ Second Chances ◇─────◇──◇─◇

 "Stop it, Kakashi." He freezes with kunai in hand, looking at the black haired girl in shock.

"K-Kitten..."

Keiko slowly picked Obito up, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as she ignored the slight hate in her heart for once.

"What is she doing?!" The shinobi yelled as Obito looked at her, bewildered.

"What are you doing, Keiko...?"

"My mother used to say everyone deserves second chances. You've changed, it seems naruto talked his way to your heart and finally exposed your real emotions to yourself." The angered yells of the shinobi quiet down.

"I've no right to say this, but i've been lucky enough to have been given plenty of chances. I got to see inside your heart, and to be honest," She laughs bitterly 

"It's cleaner than my own." Kakashi looks at her dark orbs, tears threatening to fall as he truly didn't want to kill his friend.

"I find it unfair, how the cruel and idiotic choices of the shinobi world created that evil in your heart, when it was so...clean and peaceful." She shakes her head, Her black hair swaying back and forth as she does so.

"Once I- No. Once we end this war, ill take you back to the leaf, and together you and I will receive proper punishment." She leans him against a rock. Before any other shinobi could protest, she turns to them with a glare.

"Anyone who tries to kill this man, will answer to me. Go ahead. Go against the one who can literally control time." The sweat falling down their heads shows they wouldn't dare, so she hums in satisfaction, looking at the Hatake on his knees, facing the ground with a conflicted look she approaches him.

"Kakashi." A pale hand places itself on his head, and he looks up to meet her softened gaze.

'To think...'

"I'll leave you with Obito-Sensei for now. You seem like you'd need it, and..." She sighs, the many shinobi leaving to assist Naruto and Sasuke against her great grandfather.

"Make sure you don't forget about that promise...If you do...Well...I'll kill you." With that, she places a quick and soft kiss on the top of his head and turning her back to him.

"Anyways, it's time I go kill my great grandfather. But please," Her voice was now exasperated, annoyed and irritated.

"Try not to kill one another."

Blue engulfs her being as her susanoo activates, flying towards Naruto and Sasuke, her rinnegan flashing brightly though she was still getting used to the power.

Kakashi kept his eyes where her figure disappeared from, the quick peck from her easing the slight pain in his heart.

Soon the three of them spoke, trying to sort one anothers feelings out.

"I never thought i'd be killing my predecessor, but I suppose it's alright...Kind of..."

"Kami, Keiko when did you learn Talk-no-jutsu?"

"Talk no- What?"

"The stupid thing Naruto does? Kakashi used it on you, remember?"

"A jutsu...?" She narrows her eyes.

"What's this jutsu? I must know if it is so strong!"

"Keiko, you idiot."

"Eh? What?"

Kokuo shakes her head, exasperated and not knowing how she survived with this dense child.

Was it too late to break that promise to Indra...?

Well that sucks.

"Art of rinne rebirth....Finally i'll be able to fight for real."

"NO!" He grinned and grabbed the leg she thrust at her, punching her to the ground and smirking down at her.

"My dear granddaughter. I'm going to give you one more chance, join me or die." She laughed, gripping his wrist and glaring at him.

"And I thought I was blunt." She spit at the air beside him.

"Over my dead body." He pursed his lips at the venom in her voice.

"Fine then." He placed his hands in a hand sign, smoke appearing everywhere and allowing him to leave.

She snaps her head to his chakra direction and watches as he steps on one of the shinobi and faces the tailed beasts.

"Next up, i'll be taking each and every one of you tailed beasts."

Chapter End!

Sorry it's short I got tired.

Fact about Keiko's sister!

Makana was actually named after Madara to honor his name.

LOVE YALL GBYE AND EAT GOOD AND GET SLEEP!