𝟿. 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎s

I'm going to kill him.

I walked over to Ace's room and started banging on his door. "OPEN THE DOOR YOU PIECE OF SHIT"  I yell banging on the door

He opens the door leaning on the doorframe. " mornin' sunshine" he says with a stupid grin on his face.

"Are you serious right now, my fucking doorknob"

"I don't know what you're talking about princess" I hold up the doorknob in his face. The metal clinking together.

"Don't call me Princess"

"Ok... Doll"

"God, I fucking hate it here"

"Well, you're welcome to file a complaint at the front office".

"Shut the fuck up, just put by doorknob back on." 

"No can't do sweetheart my house my rules," he says looking at me, I just want to slap him so bad.

"Fuck you Romano" I walk over to my room and close it hearing him laugh behind me. I Entered the bathroom and locked the door. Taking a quick shower, changed into some leggings and another large t with a flannel making sure to tuck my necklace under my shirt.

I walked downstairs trying to think of a way to get back at him. He was being super childish; he was one in the wrong, not the other way around.

As I get into the kitchen I'm faced with this ugly-ass man named Ace sitting at the island on his phone.

Doesn't he have someone to kill or something?

I go into the pantry and grab some Cheerios , setting them down on the counter. Reaching to the upper cabinet to grab a bowl and grabbing a spoon.  I walk over to his side to grab some milk from the fridge.

Opening the box, pouring my cereal first, and put it back in the pantry. As I turn back, Ace is standing next to the sink with the jug of milk in his hand.

"Don't you dare" I gritted at him and he just flashed me a smile, tipping the jug over making all the milk spill into the sink.

"Oh, I'm sorry buttercup didn't know you needed it." he handed me the empty carton as I just stood there in shock. He walks out of the room and his small snickers could be heard.

If he wants to play this game fine then we can play this game. I leave the kitchen and head up to my grabbing the remote and turning on the tv.

I'm pretty sure he said he wanted to catch up on some documentaries today.

I jump onto my bed and start going through all the tv apps, making sure to delete every single one of his profiles. He took off my doorknob and poured all the milk away. This is nothing.

Putting the remote down and decided to take a nap. I've found myself sleeping a bit longer than I expected, maybe it's because I have less to do.

But, Trust me I'm still worried 24/7 but I'm not exactly going on missions every day anymore.

I really need to sort things out.

-----------------------------

"Seriously," Ace emerged, his voice sounding louder than usual.

Groaning as I see Ace stood in my doorway, he begins walking up to me. "What do you want Romano?"

"Your so pathetic" he scoffs

"What did you expect?" I tease 

"That documentary was very important," he stared at me. I could feel how irritated he was