Stardust Crusaders 20

Depuis le début

"Now then, if you would be so kind as to sign this document everything will be squared away sir." The middle ages man in suit and mustache smiled at Joseph signed the check swiftly.

"Right here, yes?" The old Joestar grinned turning to you seeing that you ended your call shaking as you hung up.

"Hey Y/N....is everything alright you do not look well." The red head asked softly but was startled when he saw a tear making its way down your ivory skin leaving a glistening trail.

"Yes....it is just that Caesar.....fell terribly sick during the last days and his condition seems to worsen every day....I do not know what to do...usually I would rush over to Italy but now I cannot...." You bit your lip as Jotaro and Kakyoin looked helplessly at each other both of them were not good for comforting other people. "We have to save Holy first and defeat Dio or else we not only lose her but Dio will continue to take away the people close to me, he has to be defeated or else we put everything else we love at risk." Your eyes flashed in determination. "We should move one, let's not give up hope.!" You stated looking around seeing the Frenchman flirting with a blonde woman in a business suit.

"You know if a pretty girl like you asked me to...I might even be inclined to buy a car." He smiled at her holding her delicate hand.

"My, aren't you sweet." She smiles at him.

"How would you feel about the two of us getting dinner sometime?" suddenly his hair was all over the place as Joseph hit him with a form.

"Polnareff, I hate to interrupt when you are obviously so busy, but....Come on it is time to leave, Y/N as got new problems back in Italy!" Joseph stated grimly.

"Seriously! Try not to mess with the hair!" Polnareff complained fixing his hairdo. "Do you know how hard it is to look this good?.....wait! What problems do you mean? Trouble with her Foundation?" Polnareff's eyes widened in concern suddenly getting serious.

"Caesar, my best friend and Y/N's lover fell ill with an unknown disease. We are not sure what it is since he is still at the emergency department of the Speedwagon Foundation, the doctors are not sure what to do and contacted Y/N just now, and she has ended the call a few moments ago. She is worried sick and wants to leave as soon as possible, she prioritizes this mission for now, since we need her here with us to defeat Dio, and so we better hurry up. You are driving"

"Sure." Polnareff replied. "Good bye mademoiselle." He waved the woman as she waved back as he followed the old Joestar. "But Mister Joestar, if we are in such a hurry. I do not get why we are riding in such a fancy, expensive car in the sandy desert, a death trap- Wouldn't an off-road vehicle be better?"

"You will find out soon enough. There is logic in my madness." Joseph smirked as he joined the rest of you outside.

-----Time Skip------

"Wow, this country is amazing!" Polnareff exclaimed aiin awe as all of you were stuffed into the car, Jotaro, you and Kakyoin in the backseat, with Polnareff driving the car. "It is like every house is some kind of crazy mansion." You smiled lightly at the Frenchman while Joseph who was sitting in the passenger seat looked at the map in his hands.

"Indeed. In Tokyo, you would need three to four million yen to buy one of these. This however is the standard living in this country but I think Y/N can tell you more about it." Joseph agreed looking at you through the rear view mirror trying to get you out of your dark thought as you complied sighing.