Part 9: Making Up

Weeks had gone and Kevin and Connor still weren't talking. Connor had fallen back into old ways and his depression was to much. He couldn't stand not being with Kevin, but how could he forgive the man who was SLEEPING WITH HIS BESTFRIEND?! During the weeks they weren't talking, Connor locked him self in his room, and refused to talk to any of the other elders. Kevin was the first to break the silence, he walked to Connors room am knocked on his door. "Connor, we need to talk." Connor was reluctant, but he allowed Kevin to come in anyways. when Kevin waked in his room, he noticed that Connors eyes were still red and it looked like he was crying. Connor spoke up "so how's Poptarts?" he spat. "That was once, I was mad, I wasn't thinking" Connor shook his head, not wanting to listen. Kevin continued "just let me explain" "fine" Connor said reluctantly. "I was just so mad at you, an all I could think of was getting revenge.... it was wrong and I know that nothing I will say can make it up to you. I just love you to much to give it all up over this. I want us to get Stronger baby, if you need time, I have time to give. just please take me back I'm begging you." Connor noticed that Kevin had started to tear up, and he gave his words serious consideration, then he spoke up "I will take you back, but it is going to take some time for me to trust you again. I thought we were fine, but then I saw you..you and him....." Connor trailed off and forgot what he was going to say, his voice was slightly angry. "I understand. take as much time as you need. I'm willing to take this one day at a time if I need to." Kevin sounded sincere, and Connor appreciated it. "thank you for understanding." and with that Connor pressed his lips to Kevin's, Kevin was shocked at Connors sudden change in demeanor, but quickly kissed back. Connors arm was around Kevin's waist, so he could pull him closer, and his other arm hung around his neck. Kevin had started to run his fingers through Connors hair. they kissed passionately and when they pulled away they were breathless. Kevin smiled "I love you" Connor smiled back and said "I love you too" and with that they kissed again.