Chapter 7

Liz's POV
" Ah shit." I said as I pounded the accelerator on the car and sped forward.
" Liz? What happened? What's the status?" Alice asked from the passenger seat.
" They got her" I said grimly as we sped away towards her last location.
" Wait, who got her?!" Jake asked from the backseat, tumbling over because of my crazy driving.
" Who do you think got her?!!" I said, very miffed about losing our possibly only help in this crazy fight.
We reached our destination to see a black van speeding away in the distance. With Melissa by the way.
I immediately sped after them, shouting orders to my teammates, " Jake!? Take out the tires! Alice, you do the same!" They nodded and pulled out their guns. I focused on steering. Soon they started firing back, but guess what? We had an advantage! We were on their left side, so they had only one shooter. We, on the other hand, had two.
Melissa's POV( betcha weren't expecting that huh?)
Dark
Black
Dark
Black
Dark
Black
Dark
Dark (Oops I said it twice)
Black
Dark
Black
Dark
Black
Dark
Black
Dark
Black
Dark
Black
Dark

It smells terrible in here.

(You're welcome ;)
Liz's POV
As I was saying we followed them, shooting their tires and creating quite a scene. When Alice finally popped their last tire they were in the middle of a turn, so they flipped over onto their sides. We quickly got out, grabbing various weapons. We crouched behind our van as we heard them shuffle around inside their vehicle, no doubt equipping their arsenal as well. When they got out we shot up and started shooting. We tried not to aim for their vital organs, because WE'RE NICE PEOPLE OKAY!?!?!??? Anyways we hit three guys while they were unprepared, but then they were ready. We ducked for cover as their bullets started raining.
" Alice!" I whispered urgently.
" What is it Liz?" She whispered back.
" I need you to get up to that roof and see if you can snipe a couple of those bastards back there, okay?" I said.
" Okay boss," she said before sneaking away quietly.
I peered over the hood of the van to see what they were doing and I saw that they had more guys in their van! Now it was five against two, three if Alice gets to her position, but still we were outnumbered and outgunned. I looked over and shot one in the arm but I guess he was a friggin leftie because he shot me back, but he shot my shoulder instead.
" Liz!!!" Jake whisper-shouted.
" I'm ugh fine okay!" I said back.
" Listen I'm sorry to put more pressure on you right now, but what do we do?" But just as he said that Alice shot one in the shoulder, making me feel proud. But now they knew where she was too. Oh well. How are we gonna get out of this one?! I've been in my fair share of fights in my life, but this was one of the worst, probably because of this freaking shoulder hurting like hell! I think we're gonna need something real special to win this one. Maybe even a miracle.
And just then we got what we asked for.
" What the hell is going on!? And where am I?"
Somebody had woken the beast, but I just hope she'll be on our side. If not?

We're screwed.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Hi.

So yeah guys I'm not dead yet!( if you get that reference you're cool) anyways, sorry for the delay, a lot of stuff has been going on for me( finals, vacation, fractured wrist and cat dying) so I haven't updating. IM SORRY!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEE! Anyways I'm hoping to update more so yeah. And remember if the sky isn't blue, don't go outside. It might be an alien invasion!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zookeo out!