27

RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL MY MUSLIM READERS, HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED MONTH❤🌛⭐

Alexa:

Do you know what is funny?
Neither do I...
I have been stuck in the house ever since  Xander got out of the hospital which is two weeks ago.....
Lorenzo and Xander are now living with us and everyone is on housewatch so we all tried to entertain ourself which ended with us playing charades or boardgames.  Another week passed and the boys got to go out again and it made me realize how alone I am sometimes even with all my siblings and two dads.

I am so bored, I have tried to get Sarah to come over but she always says she is busy or working, she is acting weird. Noah and I talk every day which also is the reason I have caught Sarah lying more than once about being at work.

When I told Noah what I decided for Javier he got so mad I thought he was going to eat me alive from how red his face became. He couldn't believe that I forgave Javier, he even came to the point and asked if I was in love with him or something...
I asked him the same question as my brothers, " if it was Sarah who got kidnapped what would you do?" and that got him speechless.

I saw Javier for the first time in two weeks, When Xander got out of the hospital he beat him up so badly that Javier ended up in the hospital, and after that Xander told him they could move into the building that belongs to our family.

Today I am helping aunty L (miss L) at the cafe, one of her workers quit so she asked if I wanted to help which I gladly accepted, anything to get out of this house, seriously. i didn't tell Sarah I was working to see if I catch her there.
The time sent by fast and it was actually fun working there, I am so gonna come back here. The workers are really nice and fun to be around. I knew 2 of them from when I used to come here before I met my family. Jasmine and Anduena. Anduena always used to tell me about her culture and when she went to see her family once in Albania she bought me a traditional Albanian dress and a small traditional tourist gift which I loved but have not been able to wear yet, so today she promised that when there is an Albanian party she is gonna invite me with her to see a little of her culture. She is 26 so she is still young. Jasmine is a little older, she is 40 so more near Miss L but she is very kind and I call her our own teddy bear because she loves to hug us. At 11 people started filling the cafe as usual for lunch time. I actually felt anxious seeing if Sarah is coming here today.

Just as predicted she walks in and sits at one of the booths. I am just paying along to see what happens

"Hi welcome to our café how may I help you" her reaction was to funny. Her head shoots and she looks at me with wide eyes.

" I. Uh, ugh" she stutters

" oh I just remembered I have somewhere to be sorry" she then continued.

"I KNEW IT! SOMETHING IS GOING ON YOU HAVE BEEN AVOIDING ME." I scream at her forgetting where I am.

I sit in front of her and glare at her

" look I have my reasons I do and I am not ready to tell you" she answears

"Tell me now or forgett about me, you walk out of here without telling me and I will block you immediately from everywhere even my life.! My life was fine before you and will be fine after you.  So the choice is yours " I tell her

"I don't know how to tell you it's just ugh!!!" She tries to speak

" when you got kidnapped it's just I thought I lost you, it felt like losing my loved ones all over again. And this time it felt like it was my fault that I could have prevented it" I just looked at her dumbfounded when she said that.

"What do you mean? Sarah did you have anything to do with my kidnapping?" I asked her

"What no, god no I would never, but uhmmm... " she trailed of

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY JEEZ"

"Me and Javier were dating behind your back before you got kidnapped......"