Boredom

Prepare to meet all the wonderful characters that haven't appeared yet!
~AloisLover~

You sat up and looked around your room, stopping when you stopped Hercules sitting beside your bed. "Outside?" You asked him. He stood up and wagged his tail at you and gave you a bark as he followed you out the door.
You opened the door and watched as the puppy ran out onto the grass, full of joy and excitement. You giggled and felt arms wrap around you. You shifted your head to see, who else, but Alois. "Good morning." You said.
"Good morning. Why are you up so early?" He asked, still holding on.
"Oh. Hercules needed to come outside." You told him with a slight nod.
"I see. I got to get to work, but trust me, tomorrow will be the best day of your life." He smiled, letting go.
"Really? What about our children's birthdays?" You joked.
"This is will the best day until then!" He joked back, resulting in both of you to laugh. "See you!" He called.
"See you!" You called back as a little puppy scratched at your foot with his paw. You picked Hercules up and went into your art room.
Hercules found a place to lay down while you started to paint. The paint was just being splattered on, you didn't really know, yet care, what you were doing. You were so focused on the future.
Finally you realized there was no more room on the canvas, yet black and purple paint was smeared everywhere. You winced at it and threw it away.
You sat by the window and stared out as you watched the servants set up tables and things for the wedding.

Boredom.
That is what you were feeling. Alois was doing important work and everyone was preparing for the wedding tomorrow. You sighed.
You stood up and paced your room. You played with Hercules. You painted another picture. You cleaned your room. All within an hour. There was a knock on your door. You jumped up and ran to answer it. "Hi!" You yelled as you flung it open.
It was Claude. "Some guests have arrived and since the highness is busy, I was hoping you would come welcome them." You sighed again, at least it was something to do.
You followed Claude down the stairs and shook hands with the people, you didn't know them but apparently Alois did. You introduce yourself and told them that Alois was busy. "You're his fiancée, right?" One man said. A woman was linked to his arm.
"Yes I am." You smiled.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Lau." He smiled back at you. "This is Ran-Mao." The woman gave you a slight nod and began to look around the room.
As you lead Lau and Ran-Mao to their rooms, you began to talk with Lau. Claude came back to you and you nodded, you waved bye to Lau and followed Claude down the stairs.
A man in a long black robe stood there, his eyes covered by a hat and long grey hair. He had a unusually large smile. "Hello, welcome to the Trancy Manor, I'm _____, Alois' fiancée. Alois is busy right now." You smiled at him.
He giggled a little bit and finally spoke. "I'm undertaker. Nice to meet you miss!" He held out his hand for you and you shook it. "Are you good with jokes?" He asked.
"I guess." You shrugged.
"Can you make me laugh?" He asked.
"Okay um... Why was six afraid of seven?"
"Why? Why was he?" Undertaker exclaimed.
"Because seven eight nine." You told him.
"Haha! Seven 'ate' nine! That's great!" He laughed. You showed undertaker to his room and told him that if he ever needed another joke, you were there to help.
Since people were arriving nonstop, you headed straight back to the entrance, everyone who was invited to the wedding would be spending the night, easier to prepare for tomorrow.
You noticed a man with purple hair and a man with some sort of turban beside him. "Hey!" You yelled waving.
"Oh, hello! You must be miss ____! Ciel was very right, you are beautiful! You look just like Ciel!" He exclaimed. Does that mean he thought Ciel was beautiful?
"Oh thank you!" You smiled.
"I'm Prince Soma, and this is Agni!" He was kind at least.
"Nice to meet you, follow me." You smiled.
After heading back downstairs you noticed more people at the door. It was Lizzy.
"Lizzy!" You exclaimed as you ran down to give her a hug.
"____! Yay! I'm so happy for you!"
"So how's it going with this new mystery guy?" You asked.
"Shh! My parents don't know! They think I'm just upset with Ciel, but it's going great." She smiled.
"That's wonderful." You turned to Lizzy's parents, also your aunt and uncle. "Aunt Francis, Uncle Alexis." You smiled at them.
"Bring us to our room, child. We have no time for this." Francis demanded.
"Huh? Oh, alright." You sulked as you brought your aunt and uncle to their room and told Lizzy should would be across the hall from them. You both ran back downstairs and waited.
The last people needed were Ciel and Arielle. Including, Meyrin, Baldroy, Finny, and Pluto. And of course, Sebby.
Arielle burst through the doors, gazing around the room for you. "_____!" She yelled, pouncing on you. "I missed you so so much!"
"I missed you too!" You said.
"This is going to be great. Ciel has to wear pink, win!" She laughed.
"So what's going on with you two?"
"Well um... I'm expecting."
"YOURE PREGNANT?!" You exclaimed.
"No, silly. I'm expecting him to ask me to marry him. I really do like him and he says he really likes me." She smiled.
"That's great! Ciel!" You turned and gave him a hug.
"Arielle is pregnant?" He asked, hugging you back.
"No, of course not!" You waved it off. "Follow me, follow me." You lead all of them to special rooms. Letting Pluto outside to play with Hercules. "I'm hungry." You stated to one of the triplets. He nodded and you followed him to the kitchen, walking past the front door once more. A knock came from it. The servant stopped and opened it.
Presenting Liam and his wife.