48.

"finally" jungkook yelled walking over the threshold of the door, chucking his bag down and jumping on the sofa.

Yoongi scowled at this behaviour and kicked his bag slightly with his foot.

"don't leave your things around. Its a nuisance" he groaned Everybody shared the same feeling as jungkook, one of comfort to finally be at home.

Some of us had taken our own bed for granted before our trip, and now were treasuring the day they slept on their own.

Yoongi was especially glad, as soon as he had raided the fridge in desperation for whatever food we had, he disappeared to his and jins room to do work stuffing his pockets with tangerines and cookies it seemed. I didn't see anything difference.

I was often bothered in the middle of the night by someone pulling a blanket from beneath me, or hitting me on the head. so it didn't see a change. However, i was VERY upset i didn't get an excuse to sleep next to jin anymore. I would have to find an excuse to get back next to him.

Somehow, in some horrible circumstances, me and the child got left in the kitchen with each other.

He'd shove me in the washing machine if he knew i referred to him as a child. 

Jungkook was mature for his age, but also he wasn't.

When he went to school, he didn't have many friends, this might be down to him not attending so often.

jin has started pestering him about going back in a couple of weeks so now he acts intelligent to prove he doesn't need to go.

He was hiding in the kitchen with me, eating stupid amounts of toast.

 He looked so awkward. He just sat on the kitchen counter staring at his phone, probably watching "top ten most deadliest warships" or something. Its funny how i don't even hate him, i just thinks hes weird.

Hate is a very strong word. I shouldn't use it.. He may have looked like a teenager at a family reunion, but i, I'm very much sure, that I looked intelligent, (i am not) the glasses fool you as I'm just looking at the pictures in my book anyway.

I yawned slightly as I fiddled with my glasses shaking my head.

The music video must be finished editing by the end of the week, scary, terrifying even. My first ever music video and album. We had finished it almost completely according to a manager, but yoongi, namjoon and hoseok didn't agree. They constantly tweaked tiny little details all the time, anything from the way a word was said, or text was positioned.

 Jungkook seemed to be enjoying himself as he unknowingly got himself into trouble by eating all the bread.

You'd think he'd have more options considering his life was on the line, add a little variety when you know that eating all the toast will have you put on trial by everyone in the house.

However, he would probably get away with it. Maybe i miss judged him.

Well, I HAVE misjudged him. I mean clearly, jungkook likes his toast with butter and butter only can you imagine what else I missed? He could at least cut it into a Shape. Nothing wrong with just butter it's just kinda boring. Jungkook could have been as boring as his toast, And i would still watch him as he was absolutely fascinating to watch.

Often forgetting he had hands or just staring at the wall, he was always doing something.

I sniggered and yawned, the words becoming blurry and merging together on my page. Why must namjoon always recommend the ones most difficult to read?It's not like it was boring- far from that actually- But my attention span runs thin when i see to many big words 10 hours into a day.