𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝗈 ✓

❝ BARGAIN SALE ❞

BARGAIN SALE

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Number one hero Deku has saved the day again from another mutant villain attack!" The news reporter said, talking about another villain attack in the city that was thankfully taken care of by the new number one hero, the former number 3, pro hero Deku.

"You would've been in the news if you didn't retire." You murmured as your hug tightened around Katsuki's waist. The two of you were just lying on the sofa while watching the news.

"I don't fucking care about being a hero anymore," Katsuki mumbled and planted a kiss on your head. "My dream is to become the number one hero and to surpass All Might. And I already did."

"I have a new dream now, and it is to grow old with you and be with you until we die or some shit," Katsuki said sentimentally, making you smile. "So don't blame yourself for my retirement, although I did retire because of you, it was my choice to put all my attention to you. And I know to myself that I can't solely focus on you if I still have hero works on my shoulders."

"What about me though? I'm still a hero." You said. Not that you can retire because you're sure that the agency won't let you.

"Just keep working, we need money." Katsuki chuckled. "You're the breadwinner while I'll be your househusband. I'll tend you till I grow my white hair."

"You're so sweet today..." You murmured, stopping your tears from falling.

"Fuck you then."

"Yeah, fuck me then."

Katsuki immediately backed away from you as his face turned red in hue. "Damn it Bakugou Y/n! That was too sudden!" He complained while blushing, covering half of his face with the back of his palm while looking away.

That made you laugh. "My husband is such a pussy, I can't believe he hasn't fucked me even once~" You teased, playing with your hair locks.

Katsuki's face darkened. "Don't test me, Bakugou Y/n."

"Oh, you'd like to see me try, Bakugou Katsuki." You seductively chuckled.

The two of you forgot that the tv's still running, until it mentioned the word Saturday, catching your husband's attention.

"What day is it today?"

"Hmm?" You hummed and leaned on the sofa. "Saturday? Why?"

Katsuki stood up and went to the kitchen, leaving you confused. Your eyebrows then furrowed when you heard some small explosions coming from the kitchen, probably your husband.