Kidnapped

My name is Dallas... well sort of. My real name is...I get to that later.

I'm 15 years old.

Until, recantlly I lived with my mom and my little sister Stevie.

In our small two bed room apartment.

Then my mom got enganed so now where moving to where ever my Step-dad lives.

Which is who know where.

"Dallas," my mother calls from the kitchen.

"Ya," I answer.

"Do you have anything packed?" she asked.

"Should I bring it to the kitchen?" I asked.

"No leave It there, the movers will get it." she answered.

"Kay, Then what else can I do?" I asked.

"You can help Stevie pack," My mother said.

I walked into me and Stevies' room. Which was sourned by boxes, you could barely see the pink, I mean white walls. We had to repaint for the people who were moving in. I guess that one person in the world who accually hates pink.

"Hey Stevie," I said.

"Hi sissy," she greeted with the biggest cheeky smile.

"Let's get you packed up," I said with enthusiam.

"But I dont want to go," she said as a frown swepted arcoss her face.

'It will be okay were moving to a happier place," which was a lie cause I have no idea even where we are moving.

"Promise?" she aked.

"Promise," I lied agian.

It only took about five minutes, because most of it was her toys. But she took a bear and some coloring book with her.

" Come on girls the moving truck is here," my mother said. We looked over all the rooms once the moving people said they carried out all the boxes. Which they did, so we walked down to the lobby and waited for our ride. I stood there for a couple of secounds just taking one last look at my former lobby.

"Mom", I asked.

"Mhm", she said.

"Do you even know where were moving?"I asked.

"No, Jason said it was a surpise, or something," said said. We sat there talking about 20 minites , until someone apporoched us. It was modreatly tan and has dark cocolate colored hair.

"Hello, my name is James and I am your driver,"he said. He must have been kidding because like my family would have a driver. I mean because my family is super poor, like live by each penny poor.

"Hello, I'm Maria", my mother said.

"Are the Halls'," are sposed driver said.

"Yes, we are," my mother answered.

"Follow me," he said opening the car doors. My sister jumped in the car, literally.  Followed by Me and my mother.

We drove for about two hours, then came to a stop. Two extremely tall man open the door. As soon as I stepped out, I was grabbed and blind-folded. THey lifted me and put me in a dark room. I could hear Stevie crying loudly.

"Stevie," I called.

"Stevie stop crying," I told her where ever she was.

"Where are we?"Stevie said still sobbing.

"I don't know, but how about we play a game,"I said.

"Okay but what game can we play in the dark."She said.

I thought for a minute, so had a good point.

"How about we play Marco and Pollo,' i said.

"Okay," she said sounding a little happier.

"Ready set..." .

"You girl come with me," A man.. I think inturpted me.

"Me?" I said trying to sound not scared but my voice craked.