Chapter 65

MIXED CHAPTERS UP ACCIDENTALLY I'LL FIX EM LATER

■━■━■━■ TEAM 7! ■━■━■━■

"Are we late?" Naruto smirks.

"Right on time, dad!" Sakura blinks in confusion.

"Huh? Dad?"

Meanwhile, Keiko drops right beside Minato, not even hearing Naruto yell for her as she sees Kakashi next to Tobirama.

She approached the two, and Tobirama deadpans at her.

"This is the man you compared me to?" Her cheeks flush the slightest pink when Kakashi looks at her, slightly shocked but also feeling his ego increase.

"No. He's not handsome." His eyes turn to white circles and he grabs her shoulders.

"You little brat! What are you saying, kitten!?"

"Don't call me that!"

"Admit i'm attractive!"

"I don't want to lie!"

"Your lying right now!"

"No im not!"

"Yes you are." Tobirama huffs "You said so before."

"Aha!" She grabs Kakashi's hand suddenly startling him when she places a kiss on it.

"No, Tobirama. I'm just simply telling you how ugly you are."

The second hokage had never felt his ego get hurt so bad.

"Tch!"

"Keiko-Chan!" She approaches Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

"Sakura, you've really done enough." Naruto says but a certain Uchiha cuts him off.

"Shut up, Naruto." They turn to her, watching her back as she stands in front of them, sheathing her sword and igniting it with fire.

"She's a shinobi and this is war. Stop underestimating her, Sakura can handle herself and if not I dont care. Get up and fight, all of you." Sakura smiles appreciatively, jumping beside Keiko and pumping her fists together.

"Cha! This brings back memories!" Naruto also joins, jumping onto Keikos right side while Sasuke jumps on Sakuras left.

"Team 7 is back again! Let's win this war, and then i'll become ho-"

"Here." Keiko thrusts her hokages vest towards him, eyes boring into his.

"Eh? What-"

"Take it. Your going to become hokage, and I never deserved the title in the first place." He blinks at the cloak before a stupid grin lights up onto his face.

"No way, ttebayo! I have to earn the title as hokage! Besides, if you were already the sixth hokage then i'd be the seventh, ttebayo!" Keiko stares at him for a while before grabbing him and shaking him back and forth.

"DONT HURT MY PRIDE LIKE THAT, BAKA! I NEVER OFFER THINGS SO WHEN I DO YOU JUST TAKE IT AND BE SILENT!"

"AHHH! B-BUT KEIKO-CHAN!"

"IF THIS WAR DOESN'T KILL YOU, I WILL!"

"Goodness..." Tobirama sighs.

"They're even worse than you and Madara, elder brother."

"Eh?" A dark aura surrounds him as he sulks.

"We were way cooler than that..."

"Enough you idiots!" Sakura punches both of their heads as Sasuke remains wise enough to stay out of the kunoichis way.