C: Ow.

Yang: Heh oopsie.

The scene shifts to C and Arsenic singing as the former cooks breakfast. Arsenic slides on the floor, but suddenly slips and falls. C quickly turns around and makes sure he's okay just as Yang comes downstairs. She looks over and then sees the state the stovetop is in.

Yang: C! THE FOOD!

C: The kid is more important!

Arsenic: TEACH IT'S ON FIRE!

C turns and sees the inferno blazing on the stove.

C: OH GOD NOT AGAIN!

The next scene shows C intimidating the Bullhead station worker only to have his hand go through the metal desk instead of crushing it.

C: Damn!

The scene shows C running away from Ruby as she chases him with Crescent Rose. He trips and falls face first onto the floor. she trips over him making her fly forward and lose her grip on the weapon. Someone screams and Ruby looks up with horrified eyes. The person who screamed turns out to be Jaune, and despite the scream he's okay, but Crescent Rose stabbed right between his legs scaring the shit out of him.

The scene then shows the famous standoff between Ruby, Yang, Arsenic, and C. Arsenic catches the rocket launcher C tossed him, but suddenly it goes off and sends a rocket out the open window. An explosion goes off outside as teams RWBY and COLR look out the window before carefully and gently closing it and the curtains.

The scene shows C talking with team JNPR and Nora jumps up and hugs him. She squeezes and suddenly a loud crack fills the air and C goes limp. She suddenly drops C with a surprised look on her face. He hits the floor with a solid thump noise.

C:.....Ow...

C, Yang, Arsenic, and Ruby are in the kitchen as the reaper and the one man army make cookies. C takes a bit of cookie dough on his finger and points it out triumphantly. Yang puts his finger in her mouth without realizing what it is, but instead of licking the cookie dough off she bites him making him yank his hand away and causing her to slip off the counter she was sitting on.

C: YANG! OW!

Yang: What the hell?!

Arsenic & Ruby: SWEAR!

The next scene shows the group all in their dorm as Weiss flips through the air and attempts to land on a chair to point at Blake, keyword here is attempt because needless to say she failed and ended up flat on her face as C exited the bathroom and looked around confused.

C:...You okay?

C and Mercury are fighting in Goodwitch's class and Mercury just managed to hit C with a series of shots from his boots. C gets up and grabs his soul replenishing his aura and pushing away all the dust that surrounds him. He stands there in silence until he suddenly sneezes ruining the moment.

C: FUCK AGAIN SERIOUSLY?!

The scene shifts to C walking into his classroom with a huge stack of papers covering his face, but he trips and the papers fly everywhere.

The next scene shows Ruby talking to C as they prepare to leave for the dance.

C: You can't walk can you?

Ruby: It's these stupid stilt ladies!

C:...Wanna try that line again?

Ruby: yeah...

The scene shifts to Ruby and Yang standing side by side at the dance.

Yang: He...I forgot my line.

Ruby: YAAANG!

The next scene is teams COLR and RWBY hanging out in their dorm when Ruby bust in with a movie in her hand.

Ruby: Let's watch a movie guys!

Yang: Okay.

Blake: Sure thing, Imoto- that's not my line.

Weiss, C, and Ruby stand in front of Winter, Weiss's sister.

Weiss: You're going to love it here. So much of Beacon is- damnit I skipped part of my line.

The scene shifts to after the train crash. Arsenic stands in the snow and takes a step forward before stepping into a hole and sinking down into the snow with only everything above his shoulders exposed.

Arsenic: Help.

The blooper reel ends and Oscar is seen still sitting in his chair.

Ozpin: Now then, we'll have the cast interview soon. Please leave any questions you have for the author and/or the characters in the story and they'll answer them.