Chapter Eight

The next night, you had met up with the prison guard that had fallen for you. He reached for your hand through the iron bars.

Kisame was laying down on his bed, pretending to be asleep. "Please, I don't deserve to be here anymore. You'll help me escape, won't you?" You pleaded.

"..Of course I will (Y/N)." He spoke as held your hand.

"Thank you.." You spoke as the prison guard started unlocking your cell.

As soon as he unlocked it, he kicked you to the ground. "The prisoner is escaping!" He shouted.

'Damn it! Did he notice that I was faking my affection for him?' You thought. 'Did he tell the other guards about this? Damn! Everything is going wrong!'

Kisame then quickly got out of his bed and tackled and the prison guard. "(Y/N)! Take his gun!"

You then quickly got up and took the gun off the prison guard's belt. Three prison guards came from all directions. You then pulled the trigger and shot one of the guards. One of the guards fell down as they were shot through the chest. "Kisame, get their gun!" You shouted.

Kisame nodded and got up. He then ran to the guard who was on the ground and took their gun from their belt.

You shot the guard who had supposedly 'fallen' for you and shot one other guard that was coming. "(Y/N)! Let's go!" Kisame said.

You nodded and followed after him as he ran through the prison. You and Kisame shot multiple guards who opposed your escape.

Multiple prison guards called for backup as their bullets flew at you and Kisame. You were then hit in the shoulder, which weakened your grasp on your gun.

You held your gun tightly, refusing to let it go. Kisame then told you to take cover behind a wall while he shot multiple guards to reduce their numbers.

You and Kisame then resumed running through the barrage of bullets and were finally able to get to the outside. You looked around and saw a tall fence. 'How the fück are we going to climb over that without getting shot first?' You thought.

"Tch! We'll have to climb over that!" You said as you continued running with Kisame.

"We'll find a way to get over that." He grinned as he shot multiple guards shooting at them.

You then started shooting at the guards in order to help Kisame. You then ran out if ammo. 'Damn!' You thought.

"(Y/N), let's both climb over the fence. I'll cover for you since your gun is out of ammo." Kisame said.

You dropped your gun and started climbing over the fence. Kisame shot a couple more guards before climbing over the fence.

Both of you climbed as fast as you can, dodging bullets from multiple guards. Then you heard the sounds of guns being reloading which gave you and Kisame a chance to climb faster and jump off the fence.

You and Kisame fell from a tall height in which you fell onto the ground with impact. Kisame had also jumped off but he was shot on the side of the abdomen before falling onto the ground.

"Let's run Kisame!" You said as you grabbed his hand and started running.

However, Kisame did not move. "(Y/N).. they shot one of my vital organs."

"What? I can still carry you or drag you so we can escape here together!" You shouted.

"Together.. huh?" He spoke. "That's funny.. I've never thought that I would  ever relate to that word."

"Kisame damn it! Get up and run with me!" You shouted.

"No." He spoke as he took your cheek into his hand. "I'll only be a burden to you (Y/N)."

"Kisame.." You said.

He then slowly placed his gun into your hand. "You're really an interesting woman, (Y/N). You never bore me. I never thought giving up my life for someone even all I've done is kill people."

Kisame then pressed his lips against yours. You tasted blood in his mouth and lips. His lips felt cold which made you accept the fact that he was dying.

A tear fell from your eye as you both pulled your lips away from his. "I love you, (Y/N). So don't you dare die. An entertaining woman like you shouldn't die."

You squeezed the gun he gave you in your hand tightly. "Damn it Kisame.. you want me to leave you.. the only person whose ever cared about me."

"Go.. (Y/N)." Kisame said as he grinned at you.

You then stood up. "I was damned to love you!" You shouted.

He started to laugh. "..I guess we'll see each other in Hell, Kisame."

"Guess so." He said.

You then started running as dodged the barrage of bullets flying at you. You then heard flesh being ripped up and shot, which made the fact that Kisame was utterly dead.

'How stupid was I to get become infatuated to a serial killer?' You thought.

You ran through the forest and no longer heard guards and bullets chasing after you.

You then stopped running in front of a pond. It was a pretty pond, the water was clear. Lily pads covered the water as baby ducks followed their mother duck on the pond.

Then took up your gun and pulled the trigger. You had shot the mother duck. She laid dead in the water, her blood polluting the pond with red as her baby ducks surrounded her.

'I'm going to Hell anyways.' You thought. 'To be with him.'

You then started running once again, a grin on your face and a loaded gun in your hand.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖎𝖓𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊 | 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗 🎉